Adeliia Petrosian | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Adeliia Petrosian

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It's probably the facial resemblance, since both are of Armenian descent.

No doubt, there will be photos with both together coming as soon as Medvyedeva feels ready.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Indeed, this is Tigran Petrosyan, Adeliya's father, a violinist, composer, producer, band leader:

TIGRAN PETROSYAN

Ice Kings, an Armenian ice show, perhaps we will see Adeliya on ice in a show with her father?

a whole channel of music.

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Tigran's professional website doesn't name his patronym, which then should be Tigran Tigranovich. Nor does it mention the name of his wife or any other personal details. At first I was confused, since his producing agency is registered in Sankt Peterburg so I had to ask in the Russian boards.

Nevertheless, much like with the Shcherbakovs, these kind of parents have usually very educated and erudite children. Adeliya, while shy at first wasn't timid at all in this interview with Olga Yermolina, nor in the Channel One feature from last year. She really fired up when necessary.

We can only hope for the best as to Adeliya's career in sports. She must stay healthy and enjoy it.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
adeliya_petrosian

" My dear trainers, thank you for your hard work with me, for the beautiful programs, in which I am interested to develop myself, for your sincere work every day!

Eteri Georgievna, thank you for your wisdom and great patience🙏🏻

Daniil Markovich, thank you for all your comments and criticism, it is always clear with you what to strive for and what to improve.

Sergey Viktorovich, for how you are able to support and tune me, how you helped me at the start, thank you endlessly🙏🏻

Olga Ryabenko - thanks for the costumes, I feel comfortable and beautiful in them )) "

----

This is how a pure child genuinely speaks and gives thank to those that make her dreams come true

Adeliya's motto is "The purpose of creativity is to dedicate yourself" in which she takes after her father.

Last edited:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
W3CgbMNH590.jpg

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Fell completely in love with Adelia‘s FS!
watched it so many times already. Probably my favorite FS of the season.
A beautiful piece with such deep emotional value to Adelia as an Armenian. She was a little fire flame on ice. I don’t know, I feel like there’s something very moving in the music, and in how she performs to it, I can’t explain it, I just want to re-watch it over and over again. This program is not just a program, it’s so much more than that.

And her spins are truly exceptional. She doesn’t lose speed in any of the positions, even those where skaters traditionally will be slower, like her camel is so fast. Compared to her, all spins will start looking rather slow.
A true spin queen!

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Under her FS, the composer of the music Ara Gevorgyan has commented:
"Bravo Adelia, we are proud of you. All my music is yours."

Another testament to a great performance by Adelia and programs built in TT. The team and skaters have been recognized by composers, singers and producers for so many of their different programs, and reading comments under Adelia's video of people saying it touched them to tears is another token of appreciation to how great their alliance is.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Under her FS, the composer of the music Ara Gevorgyan has commented:
"Bravo Adelia, we are proud of you. All my music is yours."

Another testament to a great performance by Adelia and programs built in TT. The team and skaters have been recognized by composers, singers and producers for so many of their different programs, and reading comments under Adelia's video of people saying it touched them to tears is another token of appreciation to how great their alliance is.
Great to hear that. Esp. in those times for Armenia.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yes it is and it is nice to see Armenians taking such pride in Adeliya.

Her father Tigran is probably an important member of the Armenian cultural diaspora, so probably often has friends, artists, intellectuals and musicians as guests at home. You can just imagine a curious and bright child like young Adeliya watching and listening to all the tales the adults told, imagine her watching from the shadows when a spontaneous musical jam session took place after dinner or at the traditional shasliki out in some garden on a warm summer's eve.

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Probably and very likely. Kids this age learn quickly, they are still fearless and ambitious, have the optimum power to weight ratio and already possess the required intellect and mindset to know what is required to win, to comprehend what is wanted of them by their trainers and to gather what personal efforts are required.

When Adeliya is already able to compete her quadruple Toeloop with reasonable success rate, she will have greatly improved her chances in the fifth stage against formidable opponents like Sof'ya Samodelkina and perhaps even Veronika Zhilina for the first place.

Last edited: