Alena Kostornaia | Page 252 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Fluture

Record Breaker
Two Ina-Bauers into 2A? A little bit of an overkill, imo, but hers are so beautiful I'm not complaining. Also, I keep telling myself not to get excited about this program because it's 2020 and something will surely ruin it but honestly, I can't help it. I just love the music choice and the fact that it's a Shae-Lynn program, which I'd never have thought I'd ever get to see for Aliona.🥰

macy

Record Breaker
Two Ina-Bauers into 2A? A little bit of an overkill, imo, but hers are so beautiful I'm not complaining. Also, I keep telling myself not to get excited about this program because it's 2020 and something will surely ruin it but honestly, I can't help it. I just love the music choice and the fact that it's a Shae-Lynn program, which I'd never have thought I'd ever get to see for Aliona.🥰
they are markers for her 3As. i assume she is having luck getting it back since she plans to put them in her program.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
The clips are beautiful and exciting! I have to admit though, I'm amused by the idea of how many people are trying to see Aliona behind Plushenko in the first clip.

Azikin

Medalist
Know something? Try not to be so malicious anymore
OK but If wishing that she won't regret it and continue to be amazing is "malicious" to you, then I wonder if you got the meaning of that word correctly.
From Merriam-Webster dictionary the definition of malicious is: "having or showing a desire to cause harm to someone". :unsure:

Fried

Final Flight
Now it is official.