Allotment of 2020 Junior Grand Prix | Golden Skate

Allotment of 2020 Junior Grand Prix

Nirti

Medalist
According to the last ISU council decisions, the JGP will be held next year in :

August 26-29, 2020 Richmond / CAN (including Pair Skating)
September 2-5, 2020 Kosice / SVK (including Pair Skating)
September 9-12, 2020 Budapest / HUN
September 16-19, 2020 Shinyokohama / JPN
September 23-26, 2020 Ostrava / CZE (including Pair Skating)
September 30-October 3, 2020 Tashkent / UZB (including Pair Skating)
October 7-10, 2020 Ljubljana / SLO

Four will be held quite in the same area of +/- 700km, with the three other a bit better distributed.
It will be the first time Uzbekistan organizes a JGP (and an international skating event).
Probably the occasion for Turkmenistan, the last new ISU member, to begin in JGP.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
According to the last ISU council decisions, the JGP will be held next year in :

September 9-12, 2020 Budapest / HUN

When I was watching the Hallowe'en Cup last week, my Mum came in and commented that she recognised the rink, and that I must have been watching something from that rink in the not too distant past. And I commented "Yeah, it was probably from a Junior Grand Prix last season". But when I went and checked, I was shocked to see that the last time Hungary hosted a Junior GP was back in 2009!!! :jaw:

So, I think it is about time that the Series went back! :agree:

(Incidentally, the last time that Budapest hosted Europeans was in 2014, and the last time they hosted Worlds was in 1988. And Hungary has never hosted the GP Final. So, I think the only competition that she could have seen me watching in the recent past was last season's Four Nationals).

CaroLiza_fan