Animal Fun | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

Seven Sisters

Medalist
My 8 year old, one-eyed, pup was once a street dog and finds it hard to settle and sleep even after 3 years in our furever home especially during thunderstorms when I usually hold his shaking body til the storm is over..
The same last night during a violent storm except I played this for him and he fell asleep... wonderful Don’t know if it would always work but thought I would share...

I’ve tried putting those you tube live bird feeder cams on for my cats, thinking that they might appreciate all that chirping and flying around. No interest—not sure why.
But let anything containing paper or cardboard be within range—oh boy. Once my Sage ate a sheet of postage stamps :)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I’ve tried putting those you tube live bird feeder cams on for my cats, thinking that they might appreciate all that chirping and flying around. No interest—not sure why.
But let anything containing paper or cardboard be within range—oh boy. Once my Sage ate a sheet of postage stamps :)
My cat Patches used to sit in rapt attention in front of TV birds... when they “flew” off the edge she would go around the back of the TV to see where the heck they went!! She also liked to sit in front of a living room blank wall in the dark at night... took me a while to figure out she liked the lights that streaked up the wall when car headlights drove past. Other cats? Absolutely no interest.. Wonder if your cat found the stamp glue icky?:rofl:

Tokyo Drift

On the Ice
Country
France
In the last few weeks during some imprecise research about Evgenia, I discovered this Golden Moon Lion :

59t9a897srl31.jpg

I mean, Golden Moon Bear :

2n5141vjq2o31.jpg