Animal Fun | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Animal Fun

LRK

Record Breaker
A beautiful friendship:

A freind of mine - a feloow feline fan - sent me this:

Note: I love many animals, but cats most of all, hence those are the videos that I tend to watch - and that are suggested to me - most. I hope other GS members could post fun things they find also, so that this thread is not so... cat-centric. (Not thaa I mind, but the animal kingdom is a vast and wonderful place.:) )

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Feline Friendship:

A few years ago a very pregnant Momma cat began to feed at the dry cat food bowl I left out for strays. She had her litter in an old box in my neighbor’s carport in March, still very cold, so I offered to take Momma and babies in, gave them all vet care and had Momma spayed. The kittens barely had their eyes open when the largest white male cat with a black cap between his ears showed up.. now every one of the kittens was the image of him and Momma was a mostly black tuxedo so I guess Papa came calling. I kept Momma and the kits in the first floor guest bedroom not far from the front steps and Papa would stretch across the bottom step and caterwaul to Momma and the kits half the night. He would slink off in the wee small hours but not far and would return early am to begin his ritual. This went on until the kits were old enough to be adopted; at that time Momma rejoined Papa and disappeared into the neighborhood..
All the kits found good homes; one went to a very dear friend living in Boston MA
Named Parker, they celebrated his 17th birthday in March..

8F69DA00-307B-4959-B593-36667878A8D4.jpeg

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Owl adoption:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Dolphin Bubble Games:

I also couldn't help but be reminded of my favourite part of the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy film: