Artem Kovalev | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Artem Kovalev

RatedPG

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Oh wow! I’m glad. Thanks to this last minute addition, the spots are still up for grab for the finals. I was wondering why he didn’t get a 2nd spot. He skated poorly to his standards at the last event. But, still put up a decent score and a 4th place finish isn’t bad. He has a chance, but, needs to probably win gold or silver and put up a decent score. Which, he is capable of doing.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
He still has a chance. But it was his free that failed him, so… 🙏 he needs silver and 144 min score to make the final I think. Biting nails!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Linz FP

Medal Ceremony

Final JGP for Artem and he left with a medal 🥈 Congrats :hap10:

Reactions: LRK

LRK

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Artem! He kept it tgether so much better this time - alas for the pop, but next time I hope he'll do even better.

He was so close to the JGPF - but he seemed to be enjoying himself at the medal ceremony, which was good to see.:)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Artem will skate at Santa Claus Cup, Dec 6th - 10th. The Hungarian Fed has their own YT page, so look for streams there https://youtu.be/5AqcUr3Wx24

Also congrats on Artem winning the last cup event. Since Samsonov didn't compete at his GP events, I believe Artem would take his spot as the last qualifier to nationals.

Here are his skates from Perm

AlexBreeze

On the Ice
Country
Russia