Camille Kovalev & Pavel Kovalev | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Camille Kovalev & Pavel Kovalev

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a little correction. IXth, not XXth :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never even dawned on me that my placeholder could be read as Roman Numerals! :drama:

Finishing 20th out of 14 would be some achievement, though. :p

Sorry, I was doing the post in a hurry this morning, so posted the template (where everything is down as X's), and then edited in the numbers. But, it appears I missed one. :palmf:

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll put "9" in now.

By the way, in case anybody is wondering, I still haven't finished the SP. But, I got 3 more partnerships watched during the resurfacing that we just had at the EYOF. Which leaves just 5 partnerships to watch.

So, I think I will finish the SP tonight when the FS is on, and then watch all of the Pairs FS tomorrow morning. Makes more sense than watching some of it and then starting into the Ice Dance, before breaking away for the F1 practice.

Plus, I know I'll want to know how they get on!!! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never even dawned on me that my placeholder could be read as Roman Numerals! :drama:

Finishing 20th out of 14 would be some achievement, though. :p

Sorry, I was doing the post in a hurry this morning, so posted the template (where everything is down as X's), and then edited in the numbers. But, it appears I missed one. :palmf:

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll put "9" in now.

By the way, in case anybody is wondering, I still haven't finished the SP. But, I got 3 more partnerships watched during the resurfacing that we just had at the EYOF. Which leaves just 5 partnerships to watch.

So, I think I will finish the SP tonight when the FS is on, and then watch all of the Pairs FS tomorrow morning. Makes more sense than watching some of it and then starting into the Ice Dance, before breaking away for the F1 practice.

Plus, I know I'll want to know how they get on!!! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan
I was wondering whether it's a placeholder or not, but it looked serious too much :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Championships Senior Pairs FS: Results; Protocols
World Championships Senior Pairs: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 8th out of 13 in the FS, with a score of 102.78. This meant that they climbed to 8th place overall, with a score of 153.73.

Again, I wasn't able to watch the Pairs FS LIVE, as I still had the final group of the SP to watch. But, I decided to do the same as I did with the SP, and write an "as-live" post when I watched it this morning:

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

(I'm having a feeling of déjà vu from the previous programme here! It's well seeing that there are connections between them!)

The first half of the programme was faultless. SImple as that. But then Camille had an awkward landing on the Throw Triple Flip. After that, it was faultless again for the rest of the programme.

There was an interesting sampler held up by somebody in the audience when they were taking their bows, which said "Spitze! Great!!!". And I couldn't sum it up any better.

No doubt about it, these two are the new leaders.

Great scenes when they were waiting for their scores. Camille and Pavel did one of those things where they make a heart using their arms. And then the coaches did a bigger one around them. But then the female coach (sorry, I don't know whether it was Nathalie Depouilly or Ice Dancer Dominique Deniaud) turned her arms the opposite direction, cleary joking about the YMCA dance!

They go into the lead in the FS with 102.78 points, and overall with 153.73 points.

So, they are guaranteed too at least maintain 9th position at their debut Worlds. Can't complain about that!

:cheer: WELL DONE CAMILLE AND PAVEL!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Looking at the protocols, and I was surprised to find that there were a couple of elements within the first half that got minus marks. I thought that part of the programme was faultless!

The first of these was actually the first element they did, the Triple Twist! It got -0.33 GOE, and a real variety of marks from the Judges, consisting of one -3; one -2; three -1's; two 0's; and two +1's. I've watched it back again, and I still can't work out why they got any minuses, never mind so many.

The other element that got minuses that I didn't spot was the Axel Lasso Lift, which was the fourth element. It got -0/47 GOE, and the judges marks were one -3; two -2's; one -1; four 0's; and one +1. And the irony is, Chris Howarth actually praised it on the Eurosport commentary! So, I'm not the only one that thought it looked great! So, why did the judges not?!

As expected, the Throw Triple Flip was the costly element. Minuses all round. -1.44 GOES, and mostly -3's and -2's from the Judges, with the exception of Judge 1 who gave -4! :eek: But, fortunately, there were no more minuses after that.

Despite this, I still maintain that, apart from the Throw Triple Flip, the programme looked faultless! And was a worthy way to round up their World Championships debut.

Unfortunately, an accident for the second ever skater that I adopted on here meant that she and her partner had to withdraw from the competition. And this meant that Camille and Pavel climbed a position to 8th in the FS and overall.

Camille and Pavel finished the Free Skate 3.11 points behind 7th position, Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER (AUT), and 3.75 points ahead of 9th position, Daria DANILOVA / Michel TSIBA (NED). Overall, they finished 12.95 points behind 7th position, Ziegler/ Kiefer, and 5.18 points ahead of 9th position, Danilova / Tsiba.

And to top it all off, their Free Skate score was a new ISU Personal Best score!

A great way to top off their first season of doing ISU events.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Camille and Pavel will be making their season debut today at the Nebelhorn Trophy.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 19:00:00 CEST (17:00:00 GMT / 18:00:00 BST / 20:00:00 MSK). So 12 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 10th partnership to start. So, second partnership in Group 3 (and antepenultimate partnership of the competition).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 20:21:00 CEST (18:21:00 GMT / 19:21:00 BST / 21:21:00 MSK). So 13h 21m from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 20:34:30 CEST (18:34:30 GMT / 19:34:30 BST / 21:34:30 MSK). So 13h 34m from now.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before them withdraws.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://sportdeutschland.tv/deutsche-eislauf-union/nebelhorn-trophy-2022-tag-1

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/Neb...----------QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.deu-event.de/results/Nebelhorn_2022/CSGER2022/SEG005.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 6th out of 12 in the SP, with a score of 54.56.

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread at the time:

Oh no! :palmf:

I mustn't be a good Dad. I'm not succeeding in bringing my kids up to not like Billie Eilish. This is the second time I've had to deal with a programme using her "music" in the family!

I thought it was French Ice Dancers that were supposed to go for something different, not French Pairs skaters.

The costumes were quirky.

It was a good skate. Camille made a mistake near the corner early on. But, otherwise, it looked good.

On the whole, music aside, I do actually like the programme.

CaroLiza_fan

Analysis to be edited in some time (I've too much to do this morning)

Camille and Pavel are currently 7.59 points behind 5th position, Anastasiia METELKINA / Daniil PARKMAN (GEO), and 2.47 points ahead of 7th position, Nika OSIPOVA / Dmitry EPSTEIN (NED). They are at the head of a bigger group which stretches down to Miyu YUNOKI / Shoya ICHIHASHI (JPN) in 11th position, who are 6.47 points behind Camille and Pavel.

Being realistic, somebody ahead of Camille and Pavel would need to have a disappointing Free Skate for them to move up from 6th position. But, they need to have a good Free Skate themselves because, if they don't, they could slip considerably down the standings.

So let's hope that they do have a good skate today.

The Pairs FS is due to start at 19:30:00 CEST (17:30:00 GMT / 18:30:00 BST). So 13 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 4th partnership to start. So, fourth and last partnership to go in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 19:30:00 CEST (17:30:00 GMT / 18:30:00 BST). So 13 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 20:00:00 CEST (18:00:00 GMT / 19:00:00 BST). So 13h 30m from now.

https://sportdeutschland.tv/deutsche-eislauf-union/nebelhorn-trophy-2022-tag-2

http://www.deu-event.de/results/Neb...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/Nebelhorn_2022/CSGER2022/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nebelhorn Trophy Senior Pairs FS: Results; Protocols
Nebelhorn Trophy Senior Pairs: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZF2j6zG5U

Camille and Pavel finished 6th out of 12 in the FS, with a score of 102.80. This meant that they remained in 6th place overall, with a score of 157.36.

Firstly, I want to apologise that this is being posted long after the competition was held. I was not able to watch the Pairs FS Live, and only got back to watch it on Monday afternoon. However, I haven't had a chance until now to write the report.

I have to be honest, when I watched the whole segment and reached the end of this programme, I thought it was a mess. And knowing that they were at the top of a big group after the SP, I was expecting them to slip down the overall standings. So, it came as a very pleasant surprise when they maintained their position.

Which begs the question: how did I get it so wrong? Maybe looking at the Protocols will explain things.

Of the eleven elements they did, two of them got minuses all round. But, apart from those two elements, there was only a solitary minus mark from the Judges for all the other elements.

That minus mark was for the opening element, the Triple Twist. And it was a -1 from Judge 6. Watching it again, I can't work out why it was minus. But, to be fair, that mark was not that different to what the other Judges gave: three 0's and three +1's. The GOE was +0.20.

There was no doubt over the second element, though. It was supposed to be a Double Toe in combination. However, Camille had an awkward landing on the first part, and was not able to do the second part at all. Although all the Judges marks were negative, they varied more than I expected: four -5's; one -4; and two -3's. The GOE was also not as bad as I expected, at -0.57.

The third element, the Double Salchow, looked fine to me, and clearly did to the Judges as well, as there were no minuses. The fourth element, the Group 5 Axel Lasso Lift, also had no minuses. To be honest, I thought the dismount was rather messy, and so I was expecting there to be minuses from the Judges and in the GOE. But, there wasn't. In fact, Judge 3 give it one of only two +3's in the whole programme, and it got the joint third highest GOE of the programme, at +0.70.

The Back Outside Death Spiral was fine and, apart from a 0 from Judge 6, got positives all round. The Pairs Combination Spin also got positives all round apart from a 0 from Judge 5. And this was another element that I wasd expecting them to get some minuses on, because there was one point in the middle of it when Camille came to a dead stop, and it didn't look like it was intended. But, they didn't get done for it.

Camille didn't have a great landing on the Throw Triple Flip, having a double hands down. Unsurprisingly, it was minuses all round: two -1's; two -2's; three -3's; and the most costly GOE of the programme, at -1.17.

As for the rest of the programme, there was one point where I thought they had an aborted lift, but it turned out to be part of their Choreographic Sequence. And I thought Camille's dismount from the last element, the Group 3 Lift, was more of a fall than a dismount. But, clearly I was the only one, as there were no minuses from the Judges, and it got the highest GOE of the entire programme at +0.75.

I think the moral of this story is that I don't know what I'm talking about! :laugh: They were lucky that I wasn't a Judge, as I was seeing problems that nobody else was!

Camille and Pavel finished the Free Skate 0.49 points behind 5th position, Anastasiia METELKINA / Daniil PARKMAN (GEO), and 3.91 points ahead of 7th position, Anna VALESI / Manuel PIAZZA (ITA). Overall, they finished 8.08 points behind 5th position, Metalkina / Parkman, and 6.40 points ahead of 7th position, Valesi / Piazza.

On the whole, I love the programme. And once they manage to do it clean, I can see them being real dark horses this year.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Camille and Pavel will be back in action today at the Master's De Patinage, held as ever in Villard De Lans.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 18:20:00 CEST (16:20:00 GMT / 17:20:00 BST / 19:20:00 MSK). So 11 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 4th and last partnership to start. So, fourth and last partnership in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:20:00 CEST (16:20:00 GMT / 17:20:00 BST / 19:20:00 MSK). So 11 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 18:43:00 CEST (16:43:00 GMT / 17:43:00 BST / 19:43:00 MSK). So 11h 23m from now.

https://vimeo.com/event/864603

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...-------120QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/Masters2022/SEG005.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Master's De Patinage Pairs SP: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksMv_rxUHU8

Camille and Pavel finished 1st out of 4 in the SP, with a score of 61.27.

Like with the Ondrej Nepela Memorial, the livestreaming for the Master's was on Vimeo, so I did not see any of it LIVE. However, some kind soul has uploaded a video to YouTube.

Analysis to be edited in after I watch the video.

Camille and Pavel are currently 9.02 points ahead of 2nd position, Oceane PIEGAD / Denys STREKALIN (COURB), and 25.47 points ahead of 3rd position, Aurelie FAULA / Theo BELLE (CAEN).

Their performance in the Short means that they are already well on the way to the Gold Medal. But, they cannot be complacent. A few costly mistakes from them and a great skate from Piegad / Streaklin could bring the latter partnership back into contention. So, Camille and Pavel have to do the best they can.

The Pairs FS is due to start at 16:50:00 CEST (14:50:00 GMT / 15:50:00 BST). So 10 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 4th and last partnership to start.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 16:50:00 CEST (14:50:00 GMT / 15:50:00 BST). So 10 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 17:18:30 CEST (15:18:30 GMT / 16:18:30 BST). So 10h 28m from now.

https://vimeo.com/event/864603

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...-------120FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/Masters2022/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Master's De Patinage Pairs FS: Results; Protocols
Master's De Patinage Pairs: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 2nd out of 4 in the FS, with a score of 104.94. This meant that they remained in 1st place overall, with a score of 166.21.

Analysis to be edited in when I have the opportunity to write it.

Camille and Pavel finished the Free Skate 0.10 points behind 1st position, Oceane PIEGAD / Denys STREKALIN (COURB), and 34.26 points ahead of 3rd position, Aurelie FAULA / Theo BELLE (CAEN). Overall, they finished 8.92 points ahead of 2nd position, Piegad / Strekalin, and 59.73 points ahead of 3rd position, Faula / Belle.

Although they won by nearly 9 points, this result will be worrying for Camille and Pavel. Because they will know that were it not for Oceane and Denys getting 3 points deducted for time violations (2 in the SP, and 1 in the FS), this could have been a much closer fight for the title.

So, Camille and Pavel will have to make sure they are skating the absolute best that they can come Nationals. Because once Oceane and Denys sort out their timing and potentially improve their elements, they could be a genuine threat.

With this in mind, it is probably a good thing that the two partnerships are from the same club. Camille and Pavel will be able to keep a close eye on them over the next couple of months! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Camille and Pavel will be making their first Senior GP appearance of the season today at the French GP.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 18:45:00 CET (17:45:00 GMT / 20:45:00 MSK). So 11 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 3rd partnership to start. So, third and last partnership in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:45:00 CET (17:45:00 GMT / 20:45:00 MSK). So 11 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 19:05:10 CET (18:05:10 GMT / 21:05:10 MSK). So 11h 20m from now.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCKqEs7eunQ

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport-2-british/grand-prix-e2-coverage

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/grand-prix-2655099

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/vi...-british-sport/grand-prix-e2-coverage-3505925

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/video/sport/dplus-sport-dplus-sport-sport/grand-prix-3201297

EDIT: Although this link is labelled as the Men's Short Programme, it is actually the Pairs Short Programme. Whoever was pressing the buttons before the Men's SP accidentally started broadcasting it on the stream intended for the Pairs SP. And, consequently, the Pairs SP had to be broadcast on the stream intended for the Men's SP.​

https://results.isu.org/results/sea...----------QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpfra2022/SEG005.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Trophée De France Pairs SP: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxAh9IuL-OI

Camille and Pavel finished 2nd out of 7 in the SP, with a score of 63.98.

I was eating at the time that the Pairs SP was on, and wasn't able to watch it LIVE. So you can imagine my shock and delight when I looked at the results later and discovered that they were in 2nd place! And not only that, but less than half a point behind the leaders!

Analysis to be edited in after I watch the video.

Camille and Pavel are currently 0.35 points behind 1st position, Deanna STELLATO-DUDEK / Maxime DESCHAMPS (CAN), and 2.43 points ahead of 3rd position, Karina SAFINA / Luka BERULAVA (GEO).

Dare I say it? It is not beyond the realms of possibility that they could actually win this. And that would be an amzing achievement for a partnership that have only ever done one GP at any level before this week (last season's edition of this event). It just shows how criminal it was that they were passed over for so many years.

The Pairs FS is due to start at 19:10:00 CET (18:10:00 GMT / 21:10:00 MSK). So 11 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 6th partnership to start. So, third and penultimate partnership in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 19:41:00 CET (18:41:00 GMT / 21:41:00 MSK). So 11h 31m from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 20:04:10 CET (19:04:10 GMT / 22:04:10). So 11h 56m from now.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJvakjA-chs

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 1 coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11h 35m from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport-1-british/grand-prix-e1-coverage-2761451

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/grand-prix-2655100

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11h 35m from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/vi...-british-sport/grand-prix-e1-coverage-3547723

Here is the link for the "No Advert" coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11 hours from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/video/sport/dplus-sport-dplus-sport-sport/grand-prix-3201296

https://results.isu.org/results/sea...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpfra2022/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Trophée De France Pairs FS: Results; Protocols
Trophée De France Pairs: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2WolY8v9Fc

Camille and Pavel finished 3rd out of 7 in the FS, with a score of 115.87. This meant that they remained in 2nd place overall, with a score of 179.85.

Camille was too close to the boards on the second element, and so didn't have a lot of space to do the second part of the combo.

She also had a double hands down on the throw Triple Flip in the second half.

But, apart from those couple of issues, they were great!!!

The problem now is that I haven't seen anybody that went before them, so I can't judge if they are likely to maintain their lead over them.

But, I am so happy with what they have done this week.

Will the coaches get the hand signals right this time? :laugh:

2nd in the FS and 1st overall.

They are absolutely delighted!!! And so am I.

Right, I'm away again now, as I want to watch the Eurosport version and find out what Chris and Louise say about them.

CaroLiza_fan

Analysis to be edited in when I have the opportunity to write it.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Camille and Pavel will be making their second Senior GP appearance of the season at the NHK Trophy tonight.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 12:32:00 JST (03:32:00 GMT / 04:32:00 CET / 06:32:00 MSK). So 12 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 4th partnership to start. So, first partnership in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:59:30 JST (03:59:30 GMT / 04:59:30 CET / 06:59:30 MSK). So 12h 27m from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 13:07:30 JST (04:07:30 GMT / 05:07:30 CET / 07:07:30 MSK). So 12h 35m from now.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 12 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMCvAGvFupI

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11h 55m from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/grand-prix-2657254

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11h 55m from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/video/sport/dplus-sport-dplus-sport-sport/grand-prix-3207946

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpjpn2022/time0303.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpjpn2022/data0303.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
NHK Trophy Pairs SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 5th out of 7 in the SP, with a score of 55.36.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 12:05:00 JST (03:05:00 GMT / 04:05:00 CET / 06:05:00 MSK). So 12 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 4th partnership to start. So, first partnership in Group 2.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:05:00 JST (03:05:00 GMT / 04:05:00 CET / 06:05:00 MSK). So 12 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 12:20:50 JST (03:20:50 GMT / 04:20:50 CET / 06:20:50 MSK). So 12h 15m from now.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 12 hours from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ev01L98A2g

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 11h 55m from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/grand-prix-2657248

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on Discovery+ UK (starts in 11h 55m from now):
https://www.discoveryplus.com/gb/video/sport/dplus-sport-dplus-sport-sport/grand-prix-3207934

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpjpn2022/time0305.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/gpjpn2022/data0305.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Camille and Pavel will be competing at the French Championships today in Rouen, Normandy.

The Pairs SP is due to start at 17:30:00 CET (16:30:00 GMT / 19:30:00 MSK). So 10 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 3rd partnership to start. So, third and last partnership in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 17:30:00 CET (16:30:00 GMT / 19:30:00 MSK). So 10 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 17:48:40 CET (16:48:40 GMT / 19:48:40 MSK). So 10h 18m from now.

Here is the link for the livestreaming:
https://www.sportenfrance.com/

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...-------120QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/Elites2022/SEG005.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
French Championships Senior Pairs SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 1st out of 3 in the SP, with a score of 60.27.

Unfortunately, due to there being so many National Championships happening this week, I got mixed up and thought the French Championships were starting on Friday (which was when 4 Nationals started) rather than Thursday. And the website that is doing the streaming only has one segment from Thursday's action arvchived - the Ladies SP. So, I have missed out on seeing the Pairs SP.

Looking at the protocols, all the GOE's were positive, and all the Judges marks were positive or neutral. Except for the third element, the Throw Triple Salchow. Somebody fell (presumably Camille), which produced GOE of -2.20, and -5 from all the Judges.

Camille and Pavel are currently 2.86 points ahead of 2nd position, Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX (CAEN), and 10.36 points ahead of 3rd position, Aurelie FAULA / Theo BELLE (CAEN).

Were it not for the fall, Camille and Pavel would probably have a comfortable lead. As it is, Oxana and Flavien are within striking distance. So, Camille and Pavel have to make sure that they do not make any further mistakes in the Free Skate, because they could miss out on the title if they do. Which would be a travesty, given how well they have been doing all season.

Here's hoping for a great Free Skate.

The Pairs FS is due to start at 16:55:00 CET (15:55:00 GMT / 18:55:00 MSK). So 9 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel will be the 3rd partnership to start. So, last partnership in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 16:55:00 CET (15:55:00 GMT / 18:55:00 MSK). So 9 hours from now.

Camille and Pavel are due to start at 17:16:20 CET (16:16:20 GMT / 19:16:20 MSK). So 9h 21m from now.

Here is the link for the livestreaming:
https://www.sportenfrance.com/

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...-------120FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/Elites2022/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
French Championships Senior Pairs FS: Results; Protocols
French Championships Senior Pairs: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Camille and Pavel finished 1st out of 3 in the FS, with a score of 118.04. This meant that they remained in 1st place overall, with a score of 178.31.

And the stream freezes just after they start. :mad: So, I don't know what I missed. :drama:

It comes back as they are doing something side by side. And Camille has to pull out of her's early.

But everything else looked very good. They should have it in the bag.

Oooh, big crowd waiting for the results.

Yep, they win the FS by 23.38 points, and overall by 26.24 points.

CaroLiza_fan

Looking at the protocols, it was similar to the Short Programme in that all the GOE's were positive and all the Judges marks were positive or neutral... except for one element. This was the second element, a combination jump. The first part was a Triple Toe, but the second part ended up as a Single Toe. Fortunately, it was not that costly in the greater scheme of things. They got -0.42 in GOE, and -1 from all the Judges.

In all honesty, after worrying about Camille and Pavel only having a 2.86 point lead from the SP, it would have taken a disaster for them not to win. Because that is exactly what happened to the partnership that skated before them. Flavien GINIAUX fell on the second element, the Triple Toe, and then Oxana VOUILLAMOZ fell on the third element, the Throw Triple Salchow. And that totally took them out of contention for the win.

Camille and Pavel finished the Free Skate 23.38 points ahead of 2nd position, Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX (CAEN), and 34.98 points ahead of 3rd position, Aurelie FAULA / Theo BELLE (CAEN). Overall, they finished 26.24 points ahead of 2nd position, Vouillamoz / Giniaux, and 45.34 points ahead of 3rd position, Faula / Belle.

So, it was not a good day for the two "local" partnerships (local being in inverted commas because, although Caen and Rouen are both in Normandy, they are actually 80 miles apart). But, it was a great day for Camille and Pavel. With such a small lead coming into the Free Skate, there would have been a lot of pressure on both them and Vouillamoz / Giniaux. But, after many years of experience, the older partnership knew how to manage the pressure better than the younger partnership. And they fully took advantage of that.

CaroLiza_fan