Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nice coaching there too :) the KnC will be attractive in Canadian ice dance for years to come :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
was just looking at their bio... Quan was born is one of my favourite places in the world.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad I caught this just now. 😁 Sad to see the fall from Quan, but the Korean team did a good job otherwise. 🥲

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
brilliant choreo job by Lane again. The music is highlighted so well. And so early in the season too... Now they need to fix their non-descript RD

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sandrine and Quentin : I wish you guys a better program. It was not helping this was skated after two great pieces by Lim/Quan and BBs

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
As the cicadas are singing like hell... i am happy not to have decided to go to Pierrefonds today... the rink may be cool but the way to get there by transit, not so much...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this cover of Mon coeur s'ouvre à ta voix should be banned.... my ears are bleeding

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m here, and may I say, I simply don’t understand the fascination Samson & Delilah holds for young Canadian ice dancers. Have none of them ever heard of Davis and White?