Daniil Samsonov | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Daniil Samsonov

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I would like to sincerely apologize to viewers and fans for the fact that "the first pancake turned out to be lumpy."
Awww that's so cute!

It's a shame he couldn't make the podium, but he had a really good competition considering how long he was out! I hope he's better now and can continue to improve :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Good to read happy words from Daniil Samsonov (about the show and his first experience of skating to live music):

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
Happy birthday and good luck next season! I think that holidays spent with Alenka should definitely have positive impact.. šŸ˜Ž

Azikin

Medalist
So what's up with Daniil? It's been some time since we've seen him.. I'm reading he was supposed to take part in seniors test skates but withdrew due to injury.. honestly, I'm a bit surprised he didn't stay in juniors, does he want to go to Olympics? ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So what's up with Daniil? It's been some time since we've seen him.. I'm reading he was supposed to take part in seniors test skates but withdrew due to injury.. honestly, I'm a bit surprised he didn't stay in juniors, does he want to go to Olympics? ;)
Danill is still struggling with Osgood-Schlatter disease unfortunately. Although boys usually have very different careers than girls, I actually can't remember a 15 year old lad at the Olympics. It's very young for boys, hopefully he has his sights set on 2026, or maybe even 2030.

Finger crossed šŸ¤ž

Danill's fan group posted this today though!

https://www.instagram.com/teamsamsonov_lionofficial/p/CYHXb2aotZa - They were wishing him a Good New Year's :)

Here's to a great 2022 for Danill :biggrin: