Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Oh, I like this! Not the music so much, but the skating, the innovative moves and the skating to the music (which isn't the same as liking the music). Wow!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
First start of the season:

Now *that's* how to create an Olympic season program.❤️ Work hard to maintain, advance, and develop, then create something that highlights and enhances your strengths (your power and tricks) and advances other qualities like performance and refinement.

Well done, Daria and Denis! I absolutely love this.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Now *that's* how to create an Olympic season program.❤️ Work hard to maintain, advance, and develop, then create something that highlights and enhances your strengths (your power and tricks) and advances other qualities like performance and refinement.

Well done, Daria and Denis! I absolutely love this.
I totally thought the same after seeing the SPs from T/M, B/K and M/G. They are all wonderful skaters, but I looked at P/Kh, and I really really thought this must go into Oly, because this is not more of the same!

Batsuchan

Medalist
Interview with Dasha and Denis from earlier this week:

Sounds like they have a very good relationship! (y)
- Another uniqueness of your couple: you never quarrel, no matter what happens.

Khodykin
: In general, I never quarrel with anyone or swear, and I don’t even know how to do it. So we had such a good relationship right away.

Pavlyuchenko : In general, quarrels exhaust people very much. Maximum.
(via GoogleTranslate)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Full SP from 1TV Cup:

hanca

Record Breaker
Gossip on Russian forum says that they split up. Not sure if this is true or not, because similar gossips have been around since Mishina/Galliamov overtook them. Many people in the past have always complained about Khodykin not being in top shape at competitions and not managing physically, so maybe the news of their split is just someone expressing their wish rather than based on truth…or maybe it is true. If it is true, I will miss them! I loved the acrobatic direction they moved this past season! It made then unique. :(