Deanna Stellato teams up with Maxime Deschamps for Canada | Golden Skate

Deanna Stellato teams up with Maxime Deschamps for Canada

:rock:

I see that there are 13 pre-novice boys and 6 juvenile boys registered. It looks like Canadian men's skating is on the right track.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So glad Deanna is still pursuing her dream. You go girl:clap:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know that TSL presents issues for some, but they are usually right with coaching and partner changes, and they say Canada.

They say in their latest video that Deanna wants to be released to skate for Canada. They say USFS is dragging their heels, but particularly now that it’s out and because no appropriate US male pair skater was available, TSL thinks they’ll end up releasing her. Again, with this kind of info, they do have sources.

And evidently Meagan told them some month ago that Deanna and Maxime looked good together:agree:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any try-out or practice videos?

TSL says no (at least I think so, I can’t listen to the whole thing, so I just skipped to the Deanna part;) )

back in April TSL said Deanna was trying out with Maxime, but edited it out, and here they say they edited it out at Meagan D.’s request because the feds were still dancing around the partnership.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I like her and I'm happy for her. Of course I'd rather she skate for the US but after her being left off 4CC last year, I want her to be appreciated where she is wherever that is.