Edea Overture for Adult | Golden Skate

Edea Overture for Adult

lemonadegarlic

Spectator
Hello, I'm an adult weighing 53 kg with 163 cm height. I wonder if Edea Overture is too stiff or too soft for my body and skating level. I've been using these boots since I started learning skating 2 years ago, and they're already creasing so I'm going to buy a new pair. I'm currently doing and learning single jumps. According to Edea's website, Overture is suitable for single jumps, but I'm not really sure whether I should get another pair of Overture or upgrading to another boots for doubles (like Chorus maybe), but I don't know when I'm going to start jumping doubles. I want to hear your advises.

Ic3Rabbit

Patineuse élite et professionnelle
Record Breaker
Country
Scotland
Based on the information you are giving, and the fact that you are an adult I would move you up to a Chorus. IDK how you've been skating in an Overture for so long, as they are too soft for you, especially being an adult, and doing singles.
Hello, I'm an adult weighing 53 kg with 163 cm height. I wonder if Edea Overture is too stiff or too soft for my body and skating level. I've been using these boots since I started learning skating 2 years ago, and they're already creasing so I'm going to buy a new pair. I'm currently doing and learning single jumps. According to Edea's website, Overture is suitable for single jumps, but I'm not really sure whether I should get another pair of Overture or upgrading to another boots for doubles (like Chorus maybe), but I don't know when I'm going to start jumping doubles. I want to hear your advises

WednesdayMarch

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
Definitely upgrade to Chorus (if Edea suit your feet). If you had the basic blades on the Overtures, you'll need to upgrade your blades, too. John Wilson Coronation Ace or MK Professional should be ideal.

MiraiFan

On the Ice
I love my Chorus skates--lots of support for single jumps. I'm taller and heavier than you and have done really well with these.