Elladj Balde

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
I hadn't seen or even heard of Elladj until the day before yesterday, but I'm now a huge fan. What a mesmerising and exciting performer.

el henry

Fangirl of men’s spirals and split jumps
Record Breaker
Do we think Elladj will go to 4CC, or want to go out on those dynamic performances.:agree:

I hope he does go to 4CC because I am selfish and want to see him again. :yes: there are more skaters I care about there than at the Olys;)

Do we think Elladj will go to 4CC, or want to go out on those dynamic performances.:agree:

I hope he does go to 4CC because I am selfish and want to see him again. :yes: there are more skaters I care about there than at the Olys;)

I'm probably on the fence - his programs at Canadians were stunning and that would be a remarkably memorable close to his competitive skating, but I really would like to see him bring it again at 4CC (I too being selfish here :biggrin:).

Whatever works for Elladj, I'll be happy for him.

I wish he would be invited to take part in Stars on Ice this year. :love:

el henry

Fangirl of men’s spirals and split jumps
Record Breaker
I'm probably on the fence - his programs at Canadians were stunning and that would be a remarkably memorable close to his competitive skating, but I really would like to see him bring it again at 4CC (I too being selfish here :biggrin:).

Whatever works for Elladj, I'll be happy for him.

I wish he would be invited to take part in Stars on Ice this year. :love:
My unrealistic fantasy is that Elladj would be invited to the US Stars on Ice this year.

Jason. Elladj. And I have tickets.

:dbana:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not :dbana:

But a live, happy one!

:party2:

All that is is needed to make it complete would be #bossminer and Deniss Vasiljevs!

tzazu

Medalist
I saw him skating in Revolution on Ice show in November in Spain. We're stayed in the same hotel, we spoke with him a bit and took some photos, he was really nice:luv17: