Elladj Balde | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elladj Balde

LRK

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCabMezpclE/

blade901I want to thank my good friend Brian Joubert for having the nerves to lay flat on the ice as I performed a Backflip over him. It's one of the most exciting tricks to do 🙈

I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of one of the best shows in the world, King's On Ice in Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱with @plushenkoofficial @slambiel @t.verner @adelinasotnikova_2014 @barielloivan @nastyjustdoit @jasmineac @edvinmarton and many many other amazingly talented performers!
To all the 15 thousand fans that came to watch, THANK YOU. Without you, none of this would happen.

Now off to Yerevan, Armenia 🇦🇲 to keep spreading love baby!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am scared...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCabMezpclE/

blade901I want to thank my good friend Brian Joubert for having the nerves to lay flat on the ice as I performed a Backflip over him. It's one of the most exciting tricks to do 🙈

I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of one of the best shows in the world, King's On Ice in Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱with @plushenkoofficial @slambiel @t.verner @adelinasotnikova_2014 @barielloivan @nastyjustdoit @jasmineac @edvinmarton and many many other amazingly talented performers!
To all the 15 thousand fans that came to watch, THANK YOU. Without you, none of this would happen.

Now off to Yerevan, Armenia 🇦🇲 to keep spreading love baby!!

LRK

Record Breaker
Ivan Righini (GK) ‏@RighiniIvan · Aug 27
After great show in #апатиты #золотойледроссии we are going back to work and prepare for our… https://www.instagram.com/p/BJo72ncAkOq/

He also writes:

After great show in #апатиты #золотойледроссии we are going back to work and prepare for our season with my bro @elladjbalde to see more of your happy smiles!)Peace out world and good morning✌🏾️ #aftershow #gypsyking #wrgkf #gypsykingfamily #ivanrighini #elladjbalde #bro #brotherhood #swag #peace #peaceout #amazing #awesome #selfie #breakfast #sunday #sundaymorning #goodmorning

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Last edited:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Male "artistic" skaters unite!!! Elladj, Jason, Takahashi, Alex Johnson , Joshua, Tim Dolenski, Tomoki, etc, etc.. you know who you are; all my favorites!! At Worlds Boston 2016 I was discussing Canadian men with two ladies from Canada. When I mentioned Elladj, they admired his showmanship but said he was not competitive. I asked if their opinion had anything to do with the quad.. the answer was, of course, "yes", followed by a five minute friendly debate about artistic skaters and their relevance on the competitive circuit. My response to them was that Elladj would surprise them one day. Wonder if they were watching this SP skate. So so happy for him and this performance. Also it is touching to see his coach rooting for him at the sidelines.. he is SO enthusiastic!!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
And yes, Elladj is scheduled by Skate Canada for 4CCs.
He is second alternate for Worlds.