Elladj Balde | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elladj Balde

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I hadn't seen or even heard of Elladj until the day before yesterday, but I'm now a huge fan. What a mesmerising and exciting performer.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do we think Elladj will go to 4CC, or want to go out on those dynamic performances.:agree:

I hope he does go to 4CC because I am selfish and want to see him again. :yes: there are more skaters I care about there than at the Olys;)

Do we think Elladj will go to 4CC, or want to go out on those dynamic performances.:agree:

I hope he does go to 4CC because I am selfish and want to see him again. :yes: there are more skaters I care about there than at the Olys;)

I'm probably on the fence - his programs at Canadians were stunning and that would be a remarkably memorable close to his competitive skating, but I really would like to see him bring it again at 4CC (I too being selfish here :biggrin:).

Whatever works for Elladj, I'll be happy for him.

I wish he would be invited to take part in Stars on Ice this year. :love:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm probably on the fence - his programs at Canadians were stunning and that would be a remarkably memorable close to his competitive skating, but I really would like to see him bring it again at 4CC (I too being selfish here :biggrin:).

Whatever works for Elladj, I'll be happy for him.

I wish he would be invited to take part in Stars on Ice this year. :love:
My unrealistic fantasy is that Elladj would be invited to the US Stars on Ice this year.

Jason. Elladj. And I have tickets.

:dbana:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Not :dbana:

But a live, happy one!

:party2:

All that is is needed to make it complete would be #bossminer and Deniss Vasiljevs!

tzazu

Medalist
I saw him skating in Revolution on Ice show in November in Spain. We're stayed in the same hotel, we spoke with him a bit and took some photos, he was really nice:luv17:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
"Created and produced by Kaitlyn Weaver, Open Ice: Visionaries features on and off-ice exclusive footage and words from Scott Hamilton, Adam Rippon, Kiira Korpi, and Elladj Baldé that brings the global figure skating community together in a way never seen before. This year, the evolved program shed new light on four of skating’s Visionaries—past and present—who have changed the sport and the world for the better."