Eurovision 2023 | Golden Skate

Eurovision 2023

Country
Norway
It´s Eurovision week and semi final 1 will start tomorrow at 21.00 CEST :party2: Semi final 2 on Thursday and grand final on Saturday!

Who will be watching the next couple of days?

Do you have any favorites this year?

yesterday

Record Breaker
erm.. haven't thought about that so far despite it's quite a media thing here. National TV is all :dance3: about it, but that's the same every year cause they 💰 a lot for broadcasting rights. I'll take a look if there's nothing else on.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't wait for it! I finally got around to listening to all the songs a couple of nights ago, but I find it difficult to choose a favorite... I think I like the Czech and French entries the best so far, but there are several good songs! Johnny Weir will actually be commentating on Peacock in the US, so I'm rather curious to hear his opinions on the songs...

Country
Norway
I can't wait for it! I finally got around to listening to all the songs a couple of nights ago, but I find it difficult to choose a favorite... I think I like the Czech and French entries the best so far, but there are several good songs! Johnny Weir will actually be commentating on Peacock in the US, so I'm rather curious to hear his opinions on the songs...
Yes, i´m impressed by the songs this year. I think it will be a lot of fun. Wow, cool that Johnny Weir will be commenting. Speaking of other figure skating relations who have a role in Eurovision, the Swedish judge/technical controller Filip Stiller Borowicz who judged Worlds this year is covering Eurovision for TV4. He posted on his Instagram a few days ago a picture of him and Loreen :biggrin:

Country
Norway
Loreen is favorite to win, but I think Finland has a good chance to win and I love this song :biggrin:

Cha cha cha cha :LOL: :biggrin:

Btw, Johnny Logan is the only artist to have won Eurovision twice, so if Loreen pulls it off it will be for the history books!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
For once Germany is doing something right in Eurovision and I love this song :biggrin: Very disappointing it´s so low on the odds.
Germany never wins :(
Loreen is favorite to win, but I think Finland has a good chance to win and I love this song :biggrin:

Cha cha cha cha :LOL: :biggrin:

Btw, Johnny Logan is the only artist to have won Eurovision twice, so if Loreen pulls it off it will be for the history books!

i mean he's funny, but Germans are better and i'm not biased at all nonononononono

Last edited: