Eurovision 2023 | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Eurovision 2023

yesterday

Record Breaker
I didn't think this was going to be funny but it was.

hahaha awesome
esp. that part with the British song

and I also have something to learn for everybody:
(not my montage)

fx7fwf33loza1.jpg

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Talking about awards, I occasionally found out that this channel has a rather inspiring fan-created set of their own awards. This is at minute 12:25 when they get to awards; the "overthinking" part before then is also kind of interesting except... the problem that he discusses is nothing new :laugh:
But the awards seem fun. I wish a knew about them earlier so that I could vote.

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia
^
This vlog got me thinking a lot. I mean "if you would re-decorate your house, which staging would you use as an inspiration?" part. Because this year's stagings were like: pink, pink, pink, multi-shade pink, pink-and-green. Oh, wait, there was also a red-and-white one. And another count of red-and-white. If I think that I am morally ready for a red and white combo, which one should I choose?

Maybe I should pick Moldova. I saw an interesting lamp idea there. But I'm not sure about those horns.

At the end of the day, Finland is not a bad pick at all. Colors aside, those wooden planks really made a difference.

Last edited:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
^
This vlog got me thinking a lot. I mean "if you would re-decorate your house, which staging would you use as an inspiration?" part. Because this year's stagings were like: pink, pink, pink, multi-shade pink, pink-and-green. Oh, wait, there was also a red-and-white one. And another count of red-and-white. If I think that I am morally ready for a red and white combo, which one should I choose?

Maybe I should pick Moldova. I saw an interesting lamp idea there. But I'm not sure about those horns.

At the end of the day, Finland is not a bad pick at all. Colors aside, those wooden planks really made a difference.
Moldova if you want to go for 80s sexplotation fantasy like Conan the Barbarian or for Shaman chic :LOL:

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Moldova if you want to go for 80s sexplotation fantasy like Conan the Barbarian or for Shaman chic :LOL:
"Shaman Chic" sounds like a brand name that should make Pasha rich.
"Conan the Barbarian sexploitation fantasy" not so much.
"Sexploitation Fantasy Re-Defined: Conan the Wild Dancer" would be better. Or, no, not really. It would be too Eurovision.

Last edited:

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Well, if you compare this
Classically beautiful and powerful

with London promo live urban version, which is something different yet again:

then you come to the conclusion that these young women can be indeed very versatile. I wonder which style could be their favorite :scratch2:

ETA: Oh, and they can also do a country-folk-polka with flowers in their hair (y)

Last edited: