Federations Decisions on Ties: Good, Okay and Ugly | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Federations Decisions on Ties: Good, Okay and Ugly

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Can we add Australia, who for no discernible reason whatsoever, have chosen to include 4CC as part of the Olympic selection process therefore making Brendan and Kailani go to Tallinn so that they can be named?
And that 's why no pairs at 4CC? Because no olympic spots for Aussies in that discipline? :scratch2:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Okay, I am blown away, but Russia came through. Receives Okay for torturing two teenage boys for a week, though tie was broken fairly.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Okay, I am blown away, but Russia came through. Receives Okay for torturing two teenage boys for a week, though tie was broken fairly.
Seems to me the team was announced when they said it would be right after Europeans pretty fair team too

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And that 's why no pairs at 4CC? Because no olympic spots for Aussies in that discipline? :scratch2:
No, our dancers are still there and we don't have a dance spot. There must be other reasons for the lack of pairs - perhaps plague concerns, or minor injuries.

But to illustrate the point, the precise criteria is that the ISA/AOC will take the combined TES of each skater from CS Finlandia and 4CC. Highest TES gets the spot.

After the SP at 4CC, Brendan's combined TES from the two events is 143.19. James' is 103.11...