For Sale: 2 All-Event Tickets for US Nationals January 2022 | Golden Skate

For Sale: 2 All-Event Tickets for US Nationals January 2022

LadyMissG

Rinkside
I am selling my 2 tickets for US Nationals in January 2022 in Nashville that I got during the USFS presale. I purchased 2 All-Event Tickets and they are located in section 109, row LL. I have an aisle seat and the one adjacent to it. I paid $755 each and am selling them at cost and am hoping they will go to a fan on here. They are mobile tickets and I can transfer them to someone through the arena's Ticketmaster portal once I receive payment (Paypal). Please let me know if you're interested! They're pretty good seats and include Juniors/Seniors, the Gala plus warmups. They are available now for transfer. Thanks! Lisa :)

LadyMissG

Rinkside
Bumping this up as I'm still looking to sell my tickets as I cannot attend this event. I paid $1510 for the two tickets and am willing to lower the price a little if that helps! Thanks!

I am selling my 2 tickets for US Nationals in January 2022 in Nashville that I got during the USFS presale. I purchased 2 All-Event Tickets and they are located in section 109, row LL. I have an aisle seat and the one adjacent to it. I paid $755 each and am selling them at cost and am hoping they will go to a fan on here. They are mobile tickets and I can transfer them to someone through the arena's Ticketmaster portal once I receive payment (Paypal). Please let me know if you're interested! They're pretty good seats and include Juniors/Seniors, the Gala plus warmups. They are available now for transfer. Thanks! Lisa :)