Getting to Vancouver and Accomodations | Golden Skate

Getting to Vancouver and Accomodations

oceanle

Rinkside
Hi everyone - so excited for this years event. I was looking at flights from Toronto and Air Canada has incredibly low rates of $250 return from Toronto. Flair Airlines is about $175 but keep in mind it's a low cost airlines and you will have to pay for carry-on bags. If you book Flair, I reccommend getting insurance in case of delays or cancellations. I personally would book Air Canada as they have multiple flights during the day.

For hotel, I booked at the Burrard Hotel which has great rates around $80-90 per night. It's downtown Vancouver and in a nice location to the gay village, beaches and downtown.

Curious to see where people are flying from and where they are booking :)

Jojolau

Spectator
Hi everyone - so excited for this years event. I was looking at flights from Toronto and Air Canada has incredibly low rates of $250 return from Toronto. Flair Airlines is about $175 but keep in mind it's a low cost airlines and you will have to pay for carry-on bags. If you book Flair, I reccommend getting insurance in case of delays or cancellations. I personally would book Air Canada as they have multiple flights during the day.

For hotel, I booked at the Burrard Hotel which has great rates around $80-90 per night. It's downtown Vancouver and in a nice location to the gay village, beaches and downtown.

Curious to see where people are flying from and where they are booking :)
I am local in Vancouver!! Just going by myself though lol do you wanna meet ??