Help! | Golden Skate

Help!

Timonerr_

Rinkside
Hello!

I am in a serious need of a prefessional skate sharpener in Budapest or Hungary overall, I also need someone who can mount my blades to my boots. I got my skates sharpened by a machine in mt ice rink and it totally ruined them. Itried to sharpen them again but the edge only last for one session maximun. Before my spins and jupms where sooo good, but now i just keep slipping on the ice and when i try to land the jumps I slip and fall. Do you have any advice on how to fix my blades? Or do I have to change them for goood?

Thank you in advance.

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
A competent tech would need to inspect your blades in person to determine whether they can be repaired or not. Perhaps someone here can refer you to a competent tech in your area.

Timonerr_

Rinkside
A competent tech would need to inspect your blades in person to determine whether they can be repaired or not. Perhaps someone here can refer you to a competent tech in your area.
Thank you!

I found a good sharpener in my area, and he repaired it, but now I am seeing that the sharpening only last for about a week and a half, so i decided to switch blades. I have made a new post regardles of that, if you have any knowledge about blades please answer my post.

Thank you again.

This is the link to my new post.