I wanna go to Switzerland! ;) | Golden Skate

I wanna go to Switzerland! ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Panda express is my only social life
IMG_20201218_145149069_copy_768x814.jpg

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Champéry is probably the most gorgeous training location in all of skating. I would like to teletransport there to see Deniss, Stéphane and company too(y)
I really would love to see Switzerland. My wife went there when she was on Team USA for dog agility and loved it. I dont think they trash the place with billboards and Les Schwab tire centers in strip malls.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Count me in! My father's family came from Switzerland and I've always wanted to visit.
Besides the obvious beauty of the mountains and villages, the people are interesting to talk with as I have met a few in the states. We dont talk politics here but I have read some interesting books about Swiss History and their views on women's suffrage and monetary systems, and politics. I bet they have good food too!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WHAT? You didnt go to the B17 museum?????????????? :laugh2::laugh2:
We were on a 2 week tour, which included Zurich, Zermatt, Geneva, Montreux, Lucerne, an eight hour train ride through the Swiss Alps, going up the Matterhorn, Jungfrau, Grindelwald, St. Moritz, Bern, ... We didn't know anything about the museum you described. That would have been interesting to visit, but we couldn't do everything.

Before our tour began, we took a side trip to Rhine Falls (coming from Zurich). That was the closest we were to the German border

Last edited: