Italian National Championships | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
His spins are trademarks. But at least third consecutive year. What a shame this season international judges definitely have no chance to appreciate it at Europians. Definitely.
international judges wouldn't overlook his urs and would probably lowball him in pcs

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
international judges wouldn't overlook his urs and would probably lowball him in pcs
I have seen only one obvious underrotation - on 4loop. About the pcs - yes, maybe Benoit shoud try something else this time unlike the excessive waving with hands and many pauses (stop and start). It is obvious repetition of the same and it doesn't help Daniel to repeat it again and again

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ondrej and Davide are tanking us who watch from youtube.

----------

Rebecca and Filippo you're nice but 🙉

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Just opened yesterday's video to watch the last 3 girls in the Senior Ladies SP, and found the archived livestream has been blocked due to a copyright claim from Warner Music Group. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So, that means I've missed the SP's from the Men and the Pairs as well!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I thought those days were behind us. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And just to add insult to injury, the Time Schedule PDF has been taken down. And nobody put it onto the Wayback Machine. So, to work out the order that I have to watch individual videos in, I have to look at the results table. Which, by definition, contains spoilers!!!

Now I am regretting watching the F1 this afternoon instead of the Free Skates. Because it is going to be a nightmare piecing a whole day together. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: