Keegan Messing at Skate America - Our Lone Canadian | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing at Skate America - Our Lone Canadian

mrrice

Record Breaker
I haven't seen the performances but I have seen the scores. Looks like the top 3 skated very well. It must be so strange with those cardboard cut outs for a crowd and fake applause. Keegan was awesome and I just want to thank him for traveling down here under the current situation in the US.

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
I am just in awe of Keegan's raw fundamentals. Like two strokes and he's at the other side of the rink. He also completely showed up every other man there in terms of spins, the amount of men hitting level 2 was ridiculous. Can't wait for his November Rain FS, I hope he manages to go clean, I want him on the podium!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am just in awe of Keegan's raw fundamentals. Like two strokes and he's at the other side of the rink. He also completely showed up every other man there in terms of spins, the amount of men hitting level 2 was ridiculous. Can't wait for his November Rain FS, I hope he manages to go clean, I want him on the podium!!
Same here....Go Keegan!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Congrats to Keegan Messing for winning the Bronze medal at Skate America! Well done, you made Canada proud.

:points: :clap:

rain

Record Breaker
While not the most technically difficult, his program was my favourite of the men's competition.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congrats to Keegan Messing for winning the Bronze medal at Skate America! Well done, you made Canada proud.

:points: :clap:
Oh this is fantastic news! I haven't managed to catch up on the men, but I love Keegan! He's such a great skater and all-around fabulous human. :)

:clap: Enjoy the bronze, Keegan!