Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Their Team LP (CBC 1080p, but edited down to only their performance and the end of their kiss & cry): https://streamable.com/myreg

I don't have their individual performances because the CBC Sports YouTube channel didn't upload them.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Their GP events are Helsinki and NHK. Sui/Han will be skating at both events but other than that the events looks pretty good for them.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've updated their OP. I hope you'll enjoy finding their programs, videos and results in one place.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
They are nice surprise this season. To be honest I didn't expect to see them in GP final but fortunately they did not listen :)

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I actually like both of their programs for once in their career, and I'm happy they're still skating.

bsfan

On the Ice
Really happy for them. I liked Natalia even when she was paired with Bazarova's previous partner. I think she is very good. Given a proper partner, she will be a champion.

sunn1ly

On the Ice
I want to congratulate them for the performance in Hiroshima. They improved than their first GP and previous season. Natalia was posting this summer pictures of her working out and I see the hard work does really pays and she is hitting her jumps and was really stable in both competitions. Wish them to keep this form or even improve it for the most important competitions of the year. Before the beginning of the season I was thinking that the younger teams will try harder elements and they will be in trouble but now I believe that they can even become better. Just keep the hard work.