New boot advice | Golden Skate

New boot advice

reijana

Spectator
Hello,
I am looking to for a brand /model recommendation for new boots and was wondering if I could have your professional opinion:
Legnth: 254, 255,
Width:250, 249 :very wide
Greek foot with upraised front toe (need a high toebox)
Very high arches

I realize with these measurements I will likely need to widen any boot, but was wondering if there is a best brand/model to start with.

I do not need a great deal of stiffness.
Thank you in advance!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hello,
I am looking to for a brand /model recommendation for new boots and was wondering if I could have your professional opinion:
Legnth: 254, 255,
Width:250, 249 :very wide
Greek foot with upraised front toe (need a high toebox)
Very high arches

I realize with these measurements I will likely need to widen any boot, but was wondering if there is a best brand/model to start with.

I do not need a great deal of stiffness.
Thank you in advance!
Hi. What is your skating level, and have you had a professional fitting, because if not please get one.

reijana

Spectator
Hi. What is your skating level, and have you had a professional fitting, because if not please get one.
I am a roller skater (quad). I do know this is an ice forum, but many of the boots cross over and this seems like the absolute best forum for expert advice. I have been rhythm (dance ) skating for almost a year and have recently started artistic skating. I am just starting single jumps.
I have not been professionally fit (there are not a many shops in my area.
Thank you

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I am a roller skater (quad). I do know this is an ice forum, but many of the boots cross over and this seems like the absolute best forum for expert advice. I have been rhythm (dance ) skating for almost a year and have recently started artistic skating. I am just starting single jumps.
I have not been professionally fit (there are not a many shops in my area.
Thank you
Sorry, myself and other experts here are in no way liable to give Quad advice, two different sports and boot needs (even if some do cross over). You need to seek out the help of those in your quad skating community. Good luck! :)

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
Ice skating requires stiffer boots than quad skating for the same skills, you'll want to get advice from experienced quad skaters.