No International Classic replays on Peacock? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

No International Classic replays on Peacock?

Parksideprince

Rinkside
That is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
I also talked to a Peacock rep and they mentioned that the US International Classic will only be live streamed, no replays. I also asked if the other main events will be the same, so they checked the info for Skate America and there will also be NO replays!!! It's ridiculous! I briefly mentioned that it would be impossible for me to catch every single event due to the different time zones. The rep said they will pass the "feedback to the team" but I wonder if they actually did. I think we need to bombard Peacock about the no replay issue so they get the message.
I swear if this is the case I'm cancelling peacock. The only reason I have it is to be able to watch skating at leisure. I could just upgrade my cable for that and get DVR and catch the highlights on NBC on Sunday

Gilligan

On the Ice
I also talked to a Peacock rep and they mentioned that the US International Classic will only be live streamed, no replays. I also asked if the other main events will be the same, so they checked the info for Skate America and there will also be NO replays!!! It's ridiculous! I briefly mentioned that it would be impossible for me to catch every single event due to the different time zones. The rep said they will pass the "feedback to the team" but I wonder if they actually did. I think we need to bombard Peacock about the no replay issue so they get the message.

How did you get to talk to a peacock rep? Please, can you teach me how to reach a human representative?

I'm having lots of problems using peacock on the computer (I don't do phone apps, sorry). And lack of replays is not even the biggest problem. Is it only possible to talk to a rep if you have a smart phone with an app? I googled but could not find a phone number to call. I got a generic one for NBC which had 3 options 1.press 1 to leave feedback about our broadcasts 2. something useless 3.go back to main menu or something like that. *shrug*

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How did you get to talk to a peacock rep? Please, can you teach me how to reach a human representative?

I'm having lots of problems using peacock on the computer (I don't do phone apps, sorry). And lack of replays is not even the biggest problem. Is it only possible to talk to a rep if you have a smart phone with an app? I googled but could not find a phone number to call. I got a generic one for NBC which had 3 options 1.press 1 to leave feedback about our broadcasts 2. something useless 3.go back to main menu or something like that. *shrug*
I did a chat one on my computer, not my phone. Let me get back to my computer and I’ll get you a link.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please. :pray: I'm counting on you.
This is the link.

You will need to sign in and they will ask you your name, email address and zip code I think. You can either chat or email.

(OK, it says here unavailable in your region, but I did just click on it and it did work). If you have further issues let me know. I used to do tech support for a living.

auser

Record Breaker
This is the link.

You will need to sign in and they will ask you your name, email address and zip code I think. You can either chat or email.

(OK, it says here unavailable in your region, but I did just click on it and it did work). If you have further issues let me know. I used to do tech support for a living.
Brava, moonvine. Tough, stressful job.

Gilligan

On the Ice
This is the link.

Thank you, moonvine.