Polina Kostiukovich & Alexei Briukhanov

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Congrats to Polina & Alexei for their win today. I only realized yesterday that Polina has a new partner (I missed their last comp), but they work really well together.

I loved their spinning lifts (sorry don't know how to call it XD) they looked badass. Good luck to them in the long run, I will definitely be watching out for them at future comps.

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Congrats to Polina & Alexei for their win today. I only realized yesterday that Polina has a new partner (I missed their last comp), but they work really well together.

I loved their spinning lifts (sorry don't know how to call it XD) they looked badass. Good luck to them in the long run, I will definitely be watching out for them at future comps.
I love their new lifts too. I think this team has incredible prospects, should they stay healthy and Polina does not grow too much. He is only 18, so if she grows then he might too. He still looks quite young.

I haven't found videos yet, but Polina's instagram seems to indicate win. Thsi means they are guarenteed a spot at junior nationals. I don't think they have plans to compete senior this year, but they might be able to get a spot at sr nationals, or even at Rostelecom if enough teams withdraw.

as much as I love Polina/Alexei's lifts, I still miss the little pop lift that Dima did :(