"R&J": TTMM, Yagudin, Kulik, VT and others

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
"Romeo and Juliet"
by Ilya Averbukh

will be performed in Sochi from July 1 to October 1,
in Moscow from October 28 to November 6 and in St.Petersburg from November 16 to November 18.

(as for Moscow and Petersburg, I am not sure about Ilya Kulik and VT. Maybe they are going to skate, maybe Averbukh is ready to invite somebody else - like he invited Ekaterina Gordeeva to "Carmen"...)

Tatiana Totmyanina - Juliet
Maxim Marinin - Romeo
Alexei Yagudin - Mercutio
Ilya Kulik - Paris
Roman Kostomarov - Tybalt
Maxim Trankov - The Prince of Verona
Tatiana Volosozhar - The Wife of The Prince
Oksana Domnina - The Plague
Maxim Shabalin - Benvolio
Maria Petrova - Laura
Alexei Tikhonov - Friar Laurence
Margarita Drobyazko - Montague
Povilas Vanagas - Montague
Albena Denkova - Capulet
Maxim Staviski - Capulet
Vladimir Besedin - Romeo's friend
Alexei Polishuk - Romeo's friend
Yana Khokhlova - The Nurse
Evgeni Kuznetsov - Balthasar
Ekaterina and Alexander Tchesna - The Birds of Paradise

The tickets
http://romeojuliet.ice-show.ru/kupit-biletyi.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhDHbvA3SL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVuDR1hgEJu/ Kulik

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Rina, tanks for the post. Do you know how to buy the tickets?

I am not sure, that it is OK to post the link to the official site, because commercial sites are forbidden, as far as I remember.

?

Could anybody answer, please? What about a link to the tickets? May I post it?..

Looks like an amazing show! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am intrigued about Oksana Domnina's portrayal of "The Plague"! Also, Besedin and Polishuk as Romeo's friends ought to be fun.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I think that is allowed.

Thank you very much!

By the way, I've seen Evgeni's "Nutcracker" from the beginning to the end. I think it is good, that it is made for children. Of course, the fans are ready to watch everything, but I think it is good, if the producers understand who is their audience: kids (mostly) or adults (mostly). It seemed to me, that the enormous screens often closed the skaters (I watched it on TV), yet maybe I'm wrong, maybe the audience could see everything.
I liked it better than "The Snow King".

mrrice

Record Breaker
The clip was neat to have a peek at what some of the skaters will look like playing their characters. I also loved Kulik's instgram post--what a great picture of him and beautiful costume!

Wow......If you hadn't told me, I would never have known that the skater in that picture was Ilia. You're right about his costume, it's beautiful.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Thank you very much!

By the way, I've seen Evgeni's "Nutcracker" from the beginning to the end. I think it is good, that it is made for children. Of course, the fans are ready to watch everything, but I think it is good, if the producers understand who is their audience: kids (mostly) or adults (mostly). It seemed to me, that the enormous screens often closed the skaters (I watched it on TV), yet maybe I'm wrong, maybe the audience could see everything.
I liked it better than "The Snow King".

Maybe. But the cca 175 000 viewers adored it. And they will have 10 shows on EXPO 2017 Astana ( Kazakhstan ) in July.
They used holographic technologie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVS1qlXLXkY 6 minutes about the show. I think that is a world sensation.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Maybe. But the cca 175 000 viewers adored it. And they will have 10 shows on EXPO 2017 Astana ( Kazakhstan ) in July.
They used holographic technologie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVS1qlXLXkY 6 minutes about the show. I think that is a world sensation.

I just wanted to say, that I liked it more than "The Snow King". (maybe I'm wrong)
I think it is good, if a fairy tale looks like a fairy tale, if music which is added to the classical music sounds like nice music for children. I don't mean, that adults can't watch it. I just think, that it is always good, if producers think who is the main audience for the story which they are going to show. Though of course, it is also good, if they want it to be interesting not only for kids (or not only for adults).

It is strange, that they will have to show this New Year story in July, but if people will decide, that it's OK, let it be. Good luck!

(I've seen Evgeni's "Nutcracker". From the beginning to the end.)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I just wanted to say, that I liked it more than "The Snow King". (maybe I'm wrong)
I think it is good, if a fairy tale looks like a fairy tale, if music which is added to the classical music sounds like nice music for children. I don't mean, that adults can't watch it. I just think, that it is always good, if producers think who is the main audience for the story which they are going to show. Though of course, it is also good, if they want it to be interesting not only for kids (or not only for adults).

It is strange, that they will have to show this New Year story in July, but if people will decide, that it's OK, let it be. Good luck!

(I've seen Evgeni's "Nutcracker". From the beginning to the end.)

Me too. That is on Youtube. For me Averbukh's Nutcracker was cheap compared to Evgeni's. Matter of taste.

They can show the Snow King if they want. Maybe you don't like but that was also beautiful and original ice show.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Me too. That is on Youtube.
I know. I don't mean, that you haven't seen it. :) I just didn't understand why you showed some short video to me. :) I've seen. I wanted to say something good, not bad.

For me Averbukh's Nutcracker was cheap compared to Evgeni's. Matter of taste.
As for Averbukh's "Nutcracker"... at least, I don't like some contemporary "music" added to it - for the same reason why I didn't like some music in "The Snow King". Maybe some teenagers like such noise, but I don't think, that it is a music for children or for adults.
Actually, I don't compare 2 "Nutcrackers". Maybe Tarasova's anniversary was more important for Averbukh and etc. Averbukh is going to have a new show for the next New Year... It is not like a competition, in which the most important event is the most important for everyone.