Refreshed, Tarasova and Morozov ready to conquer new heights | Golden Skate

Refreshed, Tarasova and Morozov ready to conquer new heights

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

"Everything is a bit up in the air," said Tarasova. "We really want to compete, because half a year or half the season has passed and we did only two competitions and this is not enough."

They plan to compete in the new event that RSFS plans at the beginning of February—before the the Final Russian Cup. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they do now that they've had a bit more time :)

Your thoughts!

Miriam090

Rinkside
I can't work out if the wording means they're also planning to compete at Russian Cup Final or just the additional event ? I may be misunderstanding as they only did 1 Cup event anyway - not sure if RusFed's requirements for the Cup Final are the same as usual or if they've changed this season. In any case, I'm certainly looking forward to wherever they next compete and I hope they can continue their upward trajectory!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I'm liking them more and more. It seems I have a favouritism for underdogs, or more specifically for skaters/couples that manage to come back after having had serious troubles after having been quite successful before. And I enjoy their skating now, which I didn't really do at the time of the OG. Hoping they'll keep this up. Looking forward to seeing them again!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They were referring to the new one at the beginning of Feb :)
I can't work out if the wording means they're also planning to compete at Russian Cup Final or just the additional event ? I may be misunderstanding as they only did 1 Cup event anyway - not sure if RusFed's requirements for the Cup Final are the same as usual or if they've changed this season. In any case, I'm certainly looking forward to wherever they next compete and I hope they can continue their upward trajectory!

We have edited it to be a bit more clear :)

The now three-time Russian Champions are eager to compete again and hope to participate in a new event the Russian Figure Skating Federation plans at the beginning of next month. They also plan to compete at the Final Russian Cup, as well as the upcoming ISU World Figure Skating Championships, barring any cancellations.