Russian Senior Test Skates, 12-13 September 2020, Megasport arena | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates, 12-13 September 2020, Megasport arena

Skuratov

On the Ice
Does anyone know the starting order of the categories?

? - Ladies
? - Men
? - Pairs
? - Dance

LadyB

Record Breaker
Is Med back home in Russia? With the Covid crisis, I thought she might have flown home. In any case, I look forward to seeing how she does skating with all the young diva's

She's been there for a few months, I believe, since she can't get back into Canada right now. She's training at CSKA with Orser over video and Tarasova assisting in person.

And Buyanova is very much involved as well.

I'm totally looking forward to this. However, part of me is a bit sad, since my plans of being there were squashed by the corona restrictions that made travel planning difficult.

pandatours

On the Ice
I know a good majority of the attention will be on the ladies but I'm excited to see Stepanova/Bukin and Tarasova/Morozov again! I will be thrilled if S/B keep their MR kiss (I know they're not together but I just delight at the professionalism of it all), though I am worried about the music cut they previewed before Worlds got canceled. I have such a soft spot for T/M and I think they're open to trying different things so I'm hoping for something a little fresh.

It will be sad not to see Brian there but thankfully he and Zhenya have been working together enough for me to feel that it won't affect her much. Overall, while I'm a little "?????" at the decision to have an audience at least masks will be mandatory. I hope the audience chooses to mostly scream inside their heart lol

Fried

Final Flight
Two surveys on the topic are currently running under "Community" on the Youtube channel "BossT Channel". So if someone wants to take part ... (Unfortunately no link can be created).

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know a good majority of the attention will be on the ladies but I'm excited to see Stepanova/Bukin and Tarasova/Morozov again! I will be thrilled if S/B keep their MR kiss (I know they're not together but I just delight at the professionalism of it all), though I am worried about the music cut they previewed before Worlds got canceled. I have such a soft spot for T/M and I think they're open to trying different things so I'm hoping for something a little fresh.

Yes! I'm a huge fan of T/M and have everything crossed that they have a great test skate. I'm kind of hoping they kept their FS because I really enjoyed it, but whatever they do I'm here for it!

S/B are always fun to watch, looking forward to seeing them too! :biggrin:

tzazu

Medalist
Looking forward to watch them!!!! I usually watch the test, it's the first "competiton" after the break of summer and I miss so much FS; but this year it's even more special .

LadyB

Record Breaker
Looking forward to pretty much all of them, especially all the pairs, Zhenya M, SinKats, S/B and Danya G :biggrin:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Looking forward to pretty much all of them, especially all the pairs, Zhenya M, SinKats, S/B and Danya G :biggrin:

Just eating my words... I won't comment on anyone until Saturday to avoid jinxing them. :(

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If he's injured it's better to rest and heal it vs push through and risk having to push through or rehab in the Olympic season. Didnt they win Nationals last year - are the eligible for a bye as defending champions?

No one is eligible for a bye as of yet.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Just when everyone was working so hard to get back into shape after the break :( Wishing them a speedy recovery (without rushing it, of course).

National podium this year might look quite strange if nobody gets a bye...

bramweld

Record Breaker
Rest is in order this season looks like a wash anyway. Will there even be worlds or ECs?No rush.