Second Event of Russian Cup 10-13 Oct 2020 Moscow

Backoutside

"Jumps as if it costs her nothing"
On the Ice
At least they survived, that's a twist. I was worried when she went for the knife.

So much to look forward to. I loved the skating and enjoyed the company.

To bid adieu, as Yuzuru might say, "TTFN!"

lariko

Medalist
I am way, way behind everyone in watching, but i just finished junior men final, and i was glad that Samulin (spelling?) made it into top 6.

also, alas about Anisimov and yay to Vetlugin! Cool overall!

Paramonova was my fav in ladies today, great program skate! though obviously Muravieva and Berestovskaya are great, but I saw Berestovskaya skate the same programs last year... I also liked that girl from Siberia.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
If anyone has a video of just Paramonova’s free skate, I would appreciate the link! 🙏

Edwin

Record Breaker
Only from 1st stage:
free skate
short program
her Bolero as the green snake from Ice Age, Kids
hers, and the other kids in the show, have learned lots on how to express themselves.

Last edited:

joeonice

Rinkside
Maria short program was nice and mature for someone of her age , if she just clean up some of the >... put the combo in the 2nd half then I can see this program easily being top 10 at a junior nationals... I love how she pretty decent and that she isn’t from the eteri camp (altho I love my sambo-70) girls ... such a shame the field is this deep at the novice n junior level.. atleast here in the us u don’t run into all the competition til nationals!

Only from 1st stage:
free skate
short program
her Bolero as the green snake from Ice Age, Kids
hers, and the other kids in the show, have learned lots on how to express themselves.
I really