Shae-Lynn Bourne & Victor Kraatz | Golden Skate

Shae-Lynn Bourne & Victor Kraatz

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I was watching the 25th Anniversary special of the original Riverdance and remembered what a fabulous program they did to Riverdance at the 1998 Olympics. Fun to watch again.

Znowflake

On the Ice
I remember people would say they weren't artistic enough and they came up with this amazing program... and they still didn't win!! Funny how Shae Lynn became a choreographer and is one of the best at this in the world

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was watching the 25th Anniversary special of the original Riverdance and remembered what a fabulous program they did to Riverdance at the 1998 Olympics. Fun to watch again.

How unfortunate I never saw this (or if I did I don't remember) because it took about five second for me to hit the like button on YouTube! Seriously that was totally boss! I loved all the authentic Riverdance steps. The crowd certainly seemed to be into it :)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I remember people would say they weren't artistic enough and they came up with this amazing program... and they still didn't win!! Funny how Shae Lynn became a choreographer and is one of the best at this in the world
They were very athletic and ahead of their time as far as choreography goes. I guess that is how Shae Lynn became such a wonderful choreographer. Many skaters copied their hydroblade move.