Shoma Uno | Page 844 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

rabidline

Final Flight
Wow now we get unreleased footage from japanese tv on Shoma’s channel! That’s such a good idea
The Shoma&Satoko interviews are always a treat ❤️

Awwww, I really missed these two and their skating, especially after the NHK week. Hoping they're doing well at Champery and Toronto! When they talked about how they have discussed the consistency of Russian girls before I had an image of them politely gossiping during gala practices :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, Mizuno had a Shoma exhibition in their Tokyo and Osaka stores. Several costumes of Shoma was displayed, and this kind Twitter account has posted some amazing HD photos of them:

We have the Satomi Ito masterpieces of course, but I'm surprised at how ornate the older costumes are! Especially the blue v-neck shirt he has for Kreutzer, I love the beading!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These costumes are so amazing and are like a walk through Shoma's life! I want to see it too! Also the custom-printed masks that were available for purchase were very popular. It sounds like Mizuno is very pleased with how successful the exhibit was. I wish someone could buy a cantilever mask for me! :console:

rabidline

Final Flight
Shoma has departed for Japan with Toro-chan in tow 🥰 Hopefully they arrive safely, have a lovely reunion with Itsuki and Emma, and are able to practice under the returning from abroad protocols before Nationals properly!

Toro is so well-behaved in the airport 🥺 She's such a cute little princess.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Awww I love the airport video with Toro! She is quite the little star!

It does not seem like he was at TC for that long. I am having a work related brain freeze,
which month did Sho go to TC?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:hap10: :party2::clap: Awww! I love happy reunions! Three reunions in fact -- Sho & Emma, Tree & Toro, and the puppies. All is right with the world at the Uno household! :dbana: I love the spring in Emma's legs. Sure doesn't look like she had any after effects from her surgery!
I love that Tree wrote on his Instagram post Emma explodes with joy when Toro and Shoma return home!

Sho, is that really you?! I can't believe it!

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    596.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

16Olympics

On the Ice
:hap10: :party2::clap: Awww! I love happy reunions! Three reunions in fact -- Sho & Emma, Tree & Toro, and the puppies. All is right with the world at the Uno household! :dbana: I love the spring in Emma's legs. Sure doesn't look like she had any after effects from her surgery!
I love that Tree wrote on his Instagram post Emma explodes with joy when Toro and Shoma return home!

Sho, is that really you?! I can't believe it!
Emma really grew in the months Shoma has been away. These are happy videos. So glad Tree shares these wonderful times.