Shoma Uno | Page 916 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With Yuzu out of NHK, Shoma now has a pretty solid change of making the Final. He just needs silver, which is pretty likely, so he might've WD to have more time to prepare for the GPF.
I'm glad that Shoma has a better shot at GPF, but is still sad to think about it being at Yuzuru's expense.😔 I didn't have a good feeling about Yuzuru's schedule this season, being that it's the same as it was before the previous Olympic season, and it feels bad to have that feeling confirmed...

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always thought Shoma had a good chance, whether Mr. Hanyu is there or not. I am assuming Stepen will travel from Italy to JPN to be with Sho. I have faith in them.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always thought Shoma had a good chance, whether Mr. Hanyu is there or not. I am assuming Stepen will travel from Italy to JPN to be with Sho. I have faith in them.
You're right, Shoma seems like the type of person who would give it his best effort regardless of who is competing.

Though it's funny, I wouldn't have become a Shoma fan if I hadn't gotten tickets to GPF 2018 in an attempt to see Yuzuru! 😆 I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had been able to see Yuzuru back then...

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad to get official confirmation from Shomajesty (from his NOW VOICE) that his WD from Warsaw Cup is because of the quarantining. So right now, sounds like his schedule depends on how he does at NHK. Go Shoma! We believe in you! :hap10: :clap::dance3:

Figskater23

Final Flight
With Yuzu out of NHK, Shoma now has a pretty solid change of making the Final. He just needs silver, which is pretty likely, so he might've WD to have more time to prepare for the GPF.
Shoma is strong. He could make the final regardless if Yuzuru skated or not. At the end of the day anything can happen in the skate for each skater.

Louby

On the Ice
Hello, I am a long time lurker who has followed figure skating since the early eighties. Shoma is my favourite skater because of his fluidity, power and magnetic appeal. Many thanks to this thread for opening up a new world of fandom which is incredibly enjoyable.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello, I am a long time lurker who has followed figure skating since the early eighties. Shoma is my favourite skater because of his fluidity, power and magnetic appeal. Many thanks to this thread for opening up a new world of fandom which is incredibly enjoyable.
Welcome to Shomajesty's roller coaster. Fasten your seatbelt. You may be in for a wild ride! But it's always exciting, that's for sure! :hb: :tantrum: :jump: Welcome aboard!

16Olympics

On the Ice
Welcome! Buckle up. Shoma is headed to NHK this week so there will be a lot to see soon!