Shoma Uno | Page 990 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan

I got this magazine and there is a Stepen’s short interview in it.
Mainly about Worlds but he talks about Winter collaboration a little bit.
“When I saw Worlds medal ceremony, I remembered Winter collaboration.
Our energies were quite same.
Only few hours practice made it possible.
Not only because languages but body language or maybe telepathy?
(Sorry for my English.)

I’m happy it was so special for Stephane.
I really want to see Stephane and Shoma’s collaboration again.
Please‼️‼️‼️

This is sho kakkoii, isn’t it?
:dbana::dbana::dbana:

For An, Hama-san is suspicious person?
:ROFLMAO: 😭

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A very quick glimpse of the new program (Air on G String by Bach)at 2:13. Excitement is building!!! Is that a new move where he sorta leans back?! Interesting shoulder move.

No matter how many times I see the puppy pile, it still makes me laugh!!! :rofl:

GASP! THE NEW PROGRAM MUSIC?!

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Quick, we need Manager san or Stephane Coach to tell us the other song. Air on Sho String + ????

Wow, Sho fans are fast. Here's the video clip with the music dubbed in. This is going to be AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

16Olympics

On the Ice
A very quick glimpse of the new program (Air on G String by Bach)at 2:13. Excitement is building!!! Is that a new move where he sorta leans back?! Interesting shoulder move.

No matter how many times I see the puppy pile, it still makes me laugh!!! :rofl:

GASP! THE NEW PROGRAM MUSIC?!

I like how Shoma manages the chaos on the couch. Baron the blitzer is hard to fend off but Sho is quick. The baby An always trying to sneak a little hug from papa. She needs to be hugged more! Glad to see that Toro is still getting the love. Emma is just a doll baby. I saw on Twitter that all 4 were groomed and looked fabulous!
Oh, and heard Shoma has a new program? Of what I can see, it looks very fluid and beautiful. What costume goes with Bach?

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So at the end of today's Unowan puppy video, Sho read the name of the second song, the one he said was difficult to pronounce. I wondered what he was reading!!!!!! MEA TORMENTA PROPERATE. I'm SOOO interested to see how this all fits together! So happy they didn't choose a "same old, same old" music. With Kenji and Stepen both involved, I know it's going to be a winner!!!!! So excited! :clap:

ADDING: Shoma is so funny. Here is the big, formal announcement -- dogs crawling all over him, and he gives the title of the second song. :laugh2: And Emma-chan looks at him as if to say "What???!!!"

Last edited:

rabidline

Final Flight
Ohhhhh I really, really hope the recording that Shoma will use for "Mea Tormenta, Properate!" is Jakub Jozef Orlinski's. He's the man singing in the video @Arriba627 linked and his voice is just like an angel's... I think there are only one prominent (or recent) recording aside from his, so I'm 99,99% sure about it but you'll never know ahahah. Also, I think this is the very first time someone uses music from Hasse or a countertenor's aria in competitive programs! (Satoko Miyahara currently has a Stabat Mater exhibition program by Pergolesi, sang by countertenor Andreas Scholl).

Anyway, Shoma seems set to stake his claim as the King of Baroque, which I thoroughly approve 😆
Now we wait for the choreography and music cut...

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ohhhhh I really, really hope the recording that Shoma will use for "Mea Tormenta, Properate!" is Jakub Jozef Orlinski's. He's the man singing in the video @Arriba627 linked and his voice is just like an angel's.
Yes, he is amazing! I am wondering though if possibly there will only be instrumental instead of vocal. I guess only time will tell. And I'm anxious to know if Mea will be used for the step sequence. I love that his programs are REALLY going to challenge him. Can ShoGravity and the FS be any different?! And we still don't know the EX. Whew! Such excitement. :dance3: :points:

rabidline

Final Flight
Yes, he is amazing! I am wondering though if possibly there will only be instrumental instead of vocal. I guess only time will tell. And I'm anxious to know if Mea will be used for the step sequence. I love that his programs are REALLY going to challenge him. Can ShoGravity and the FS be any different?! And we still don't know the EX. Whew! Such excitement. :dance3: :points:

Yes, I'm also wondering about that. And even for the Air on the G String part, it will be very interesting to know whose recording they will use in the program, because there are many. I also wonder if Shoma just mentioned the "Air on the G String" because it's the more famous name, but the piece that will be used can be the original version of the music, J. S. Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major. I personally would love the original version (with its original baroque instruments- strings and continuo) but I can see them choosing a version of Air that has choir vocals, to match Mea Tormenta (if the vocal version is used).

With Gravity as the SP it's definitely an interesting pair of programs, even just based on the selection. I sense a common theme amongst the music selections, but it's too early to discuss it since we haven't seen the programs fully yet. But it seems we're getting a lot of emotions from Shoma this season, in an interesting way- definitely a bit different than the more obviously grand and dramatic programs usually used in FS. On paper I love it- it suits his seniority in the sport.