Shoma Uno | Page 831 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

16Olympics

On the Ice
Thanks, jerrymouse. I've been holding on to that one for a while. The new platform is so much easier to do an avatar!

I hope we get a new YT soon but the competition Steph and Koshiro et al had lots of photos that were yummy so Sho might release his new addition this week. I'd like to see Champery in the snow so that guided tour might take a little longer (but he doesn't listen to me).

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To 16Olympics and Vilya;
I love your new Avatars.:love:
Vilya's MIZ"UNO" Shoma is so kakkoii.
16Olympics Shoma reminds me of Heidi.
I love your avatar too!...Hooray -- you got your wish. New video! I really wasn't expecting another today. It's fun to hear them casually talking. They all look embarrassed by the other's compliments! 😀

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Yesterday it was Sho with Marin and Kuzki today we have Sho and Satoko. Nice interview and Satoko looks and
sounds wonderful. Is she back in Canada? I really like her program choices this season
but tbh I always love her programs.

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
I loved the new Youtube video sooooo much - Kazuki is so lively, I was grinning through the whole thing 😆 They make a great trio! Can't wait for the next video ahhhhhh

I'm sad that the Shoma & Satoko talk can't be watched overseas, at least for now 😭 It looked so lovely!
And yes Shoma's new theme for this season made me teary eyed sjhfjsjs ;;;;

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seems like just yesterday I was saying, "Imagine when the next Olys roll around. He'll be old man Shoma of 24!" Well, it's not THAT far off now!

In the meantime, I will content myself with turning on my computer each and every morning. Now, if I could just figure out where to buy that top / jacket. I love the color!

rabidline

Final Flight
Shoma will be on the cover of Figure Skating Team Japan Fanbook 2020-2021 Edition (same publisher with Quadruple Axel). He also will cover the skating calendar attached to it.

There will also be another exclusive interview with him in the magazine, titled "As Long As I Keep Skating". Will be in Japanese though :LOL:

Also, Shoma talks about life at Champery at the new Nowvoice clip released today:

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ahhhhh. Thank you Naoki! There IS life at the Swiss cave! Always makes my day to see his face! :hap10:

And news from Tree - yesterday was Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday to Bill, and thank you for always supporting our Shoma. I don't know my desserts. Is this cream brulee? https://twitter.com/takeyo55098794/status/1310234955063021568?s=20

Last edited: