Shoma Uno | Page 903 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All those years of landing quads.....

Wonder how long before the departure to Switzerland?
Maybe if he does a Now Voice this weekend he'll give us some details. (I see the translation of the Now Voice post from Tree shows "Everyone please listen. I'll answer the question." He HAS to be referring to the short program!)

Last edited:

16Olympics

On the Ice
Maybe if he does a Now Voice this weekend he'll give us some details. (I see the translation of the Now Voice post from Tree shows "Everyone please listen. I'll answer the question." He HAS to be referring to the short program!)
Looking forward to info on the SP. Too tense not knowing.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hear Shoboe for the music. There are the three jumps, probably no surprise 4F, 4T-3T, 3A. Love to see the 4-3 combination!! The skating is at 1:20. Other puppy shenanigans and mahjong are there too. Thank you 🌳

16Olympics

On the Ice
I hear Shoboe for the music. There are the three jumps, probably no surprise 4F, 4T-3T, 3A. Love to see the 4-3 combination!! The skating is at 1:20. Other puppy shenanigans and mahjong are there too. Thank you 🌳

Well, there it is. The Caron costume makes sense now.

Shoma had his hair styled and conditioned so it won't be long til he goes to train in Switzerland, I guess.

Thanks Tree for showing us the SP (I hope) and how to use that table. Looks like it's in the workout room.

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
Oboe Concerto....pretty and perfect. From Friends on Ice.

Oboe is so beautiful 🥰 This performance is from last JNats Gala though, isn't it? FOI's rehearsals were today, no shows yet.
We got some gorgeous photos though!

Shoma also said in an interview that he's aiming to include 5 quads in his free this season - 4F, 4S, 4T (x2) and 4Lo! :oops: It would be amazing if he's able to pull that off!

16Olympics

On the Ice
Oboe is so beautiful 🥰 This performance is from last JNats Gala though, isn't it? FOI's rehearsals were today, no shows yet.
We got some gorgeous photos though!

Shoma also said in an interview that he's aiming to include 5 quads in his free this season - 4F, 4S, 4T (x2) and 4Lo! :oops: It would be amazing if he's able to pull that off!

It might be from JNats but these photos but have never seen them before. Without having seen the MJ short, Oboe is such quality in every way and Olympic worthy, IMO.

The lutz gives me agada.

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Last edited: