Shoma Uno | Page 905 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Ireth

Rinkside
Don't know if anyone has posted this but this Shoma fan has posted info on ordering from Japan in step by step. Haven't tried it but see what you think.

I have made an offer there and unfortunately is terribly expensive for me: the shipping,paypal fees, otsukai fees, shipper comission and customs...I'd pay more in fees than the cost of the calendar or booklet 😪😭

But thank you anyway.

16Olympics

On the Ice
I have made an offer there and unfortunately is terribly expensive for me: the shipping,paypal fees, otsukai fees, shipper comission and customs...I'd pay more in fees than the cost of the calendar or booklet 😪😭

But thank you anyway.
Sorry it won't work for you. I've also read it's not an option or at least it's not a very easy option for Russian fans.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't ordered much merchandise, but the shipping and fees have always been very expensive, usually as much (or more) than the merchandise. Seems that the shipping method used is usually DHL, which is very expensive. :ghug::console::bang:

Ali81

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Shoma’s new sp is just scintillating . He is just such a firecracker on the ice ! when you combine his skating skills with the innate musicality it’s an incendiary combo! Very excited to see what he does this season

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
LOL Arriba you better take out a rather large loan from the bank if you want one of each. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Sho is going to do the Japan Open. I was thinking no because he has SA coming up.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am still not convinced that Shoma will do JO. Has he announced it on his site yet? Training wise it does not make sense. If you notice the
asterisk at the end of the JO announcement it says "*participating players may change due to circumstances"

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am still not convinced that Shoma will do JO. Has he announced it on his site yet? Training wise it does not make sense. If you notice the
asterisk at the end of the JO announcement it says "*participating players may change due to circumstances"
Seems a little odd, doesn't it? It seems at some point he needs to meet up with Stephane. Given his jet lag issues, that seems like a lot of flying around.

Adding: Just saw this info on Twitter. Don't know how accurate it is, but it sounds logical.

Last edited:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, and I wonder if there are quarantine rules that make it too difficult to be flying back and forth like he normally might. Thankfully, he looks to be in great condition, so I guess I'm not too worried.

Figskater23

Final Flight
Not trying to go way off topic with what’s been discussed recently in the thread but I’m curious what others think about this. Remember Shoma’s New Year video on his YouTube channel? He said that when he retires one day he wants to talk about what happened to him during Japanese Nationals but mentioned that he better not talk about it now. What do you suppose he meant by that?