Shoma Uno | Page 909 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice to see Sho on the ice (at the end!). Please tell us when you are leaving and if you are going straight to Las Vegas, Sho! I would assume he is. Hurry up Sho -- 16 hour time difference between Nagoya and Vegas. Yikes. That gives me jet lag just thinking about it! :laugh:

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Nice to see Sho on the ice (at the end!). Please tell us when you are leaving and if you are going straight to Las Vegas! I would assume he is. Hurry up Sho -- 16 hour time difference between Nagoya and Vegas. Yikes. That gives me jet lag just thinking about it! :laugh:

Ouch, that’s a lot. I also selfishly hope he will be leaving for States soon.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder what the ending is supposed to be for Sholero. It kinda looked like a modified Sho Starfish move in that last video. And we also saw him stand and look upwards and open his arms. I wonder what Stepen will recommend. I like the leaning backwards kneeling move. Hopefully he doesn't slide across the ice on his stomach! :laugh2:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I wonder what the ending is supposed to be for Sholero. It kinda looked like a modified Sho Starfish move in that last video. And we also saw him stand and look upwards and open his arms. I wonder what Stepen will recommend. I like the leaning backwards kneeling move. Hopefully he doesn't slide across the ice on his stomach! :laugh2:
Just a few more sleeps! 🥰

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Shoma packed his bags for Skate America. Safe travels!

And his motto for this season is “to challenge”

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Shoma packed his bags for Skate America. Safe travels!

And his motto for this season is “to challenge”

I am so hyped! 🤩

Matthew

On the Ice
Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Lots of good news! Sho is REALLY off to Sk Amer! I figured I would believe it when I see it!...Also, he is listed at The Warsaw Cup Challenger!!!! Hooray! It's a little bit close to the GPF, if he makes it, but that's ok.

Oh, my! Wonderful about Warsaw. Yup, I was the same way, waiting for him to actually get to USA. I am still braced for like, last minute cancellation of the event 😊😅🥲I think I will only believe it that I made it on Friday in the arena with Uno on ice

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, my! Wonderful about Warsaw. Yup, I was the same way, waiting for him to actually get to USA. I am still braced for like, last minute cancellation of the event 😊😅🥲I think I will only believe it that I made it on Friday in the arena with Uno on ice
Oh, I think i'm pretty confident that he'll be there. Men's practice on Thursday at 11:35 am. Be there or be square, as we say!

Oh, my gosh, poor Emma chan looked so forlorn. I'm sure by now she has started to recognize his suitcases and realizes what it means.
In Emma's mind:
Emma: Stop bugging me Baron kun. I'm feeling sad because I see suitcases. And where is my Pet Carrier. Why do I have to stay at home? Tree is nice, but he doesn't play with me like Sho does. Sigh.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Oh, I think i'm pretty confident that he'll be there. Men's practice on Thursday at 11:35 am. Be there or be square, as we say!

Oh, my gosh, poor Emma chan looked so forlorn. I'm sure by now she has started to recognize his suitcases and realizes what it means.
In Emma's mind:
Emma: Stop bugging me Baron kun. I'm feeling sad because I see suitcases. And where is my Pet Carrier. Why do I have to stay at home? Tree is nice, but he doesn't play with me like Sho does. Sigh.
I know! Poor Emma!

As for Shoma's schedule. After SA, his schedule is tentatively NHK Nov. 11/11-11/14, Warsaw Cup is 11/18-11/21, GPF 12/9-12/12 as he ping-pongs across the globe. He will know if he's in the GPF after NHK and could stay in Japan until the final if he decides to not go to Poland. Japanese Nats are at Christmastime. Where will Stephane go? Just thinking out loud.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know! Poor Emma!

As for Shoma's schedule. After SA, his schedule is tentatively NHK Nov. 11/11-11/14, Warsaw Cup is 11/18-11/21, GPF 12/9-12/12 as he ping-pongs across the globe. He will know if he's in the GPF after NHK and could stay in Japan until the final if he decides to not go to Poland. Japanese Nats are at Christmastime. Where will Stephane go? Just thinking out loud.
Stepen Lanbeeal better keep his suitcase packed! :laugh2: That is all. Over and out!