Shout outs | Golden Skate

Shout outs

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Dear all. I wish to provide some shout outs to certain people who have done a real good job on here.

First of all to our moderators who in my view sometimes have a difficult job indeed. I for one am in favour of the 'no politics' rule, but i also admit to not always being able to comply with it. I'm pleased to see the moderators are, while still leaving the floor open for debate, and giving out warnings.

My second shout out must go to Nirti who has single-handedly kept up the minimum TES scores for countries and their skaters relating to the major competitions. Even with the sudden and far too late increasing of TES at Worlds for ladies, the list was made up-to-date in a wink!

Then there's Doris, CaroLiza_fan, Harriet, Surimi, Colonel Green, Edwin, El Henry and probably many others who help with setting up links, discussions, basically important threads and so on. Good for you all!

And lastly there are the many thread creators and posters to have positive discussions with about so many subjects relating to skaters and skating.

I suspect I've forgotten to mention some people by name, but let me assure you it's not on purpose or to just skip over you. You're definitely included, even without your name being mentioned.

Big shout out to all of you!!!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shout out to Mrs P and Sabinfire!!

Mathman and gkelly too!!

I miss blades of passion :(

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
What a great idea for a thread! I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone in the competition forum. Watching live with all of you has added so much to my enjoyment of the sport. The effort that goes into posting all the information and doing the PBP is very much appreciated.
Best six bucks I ever spent.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What an excellent idea for a thread:agree: (although :eek:: about the mention)

For all the posters who keep Fan Fests happy, positive and safe spaces to celebrate our favorite skaters:hap85:

And to the GS owner for keeping up this site where fans of all skaters and from all over the world can congregate. (and for great articles). :yay: