Simply amazing talent. | Golden Skate

Simply amazing talent.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
(I have stopped watching TV) Saw this today. To me, this is simply amazing talent. Anyone know the music list, especially at the 2 min mark?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No idea about the music, but wow! That's an incredible routine! How do they even do that?! All those hoops and clubs flying around and not a single one went off-course.

I do love gymnastics, figure skating and diving :D They're my favourite sports to watch :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
No idea about the music, but wow! That's an incredible routine! How do they even do that?! All those hoops and clubs flying around and not a single one went off-course.

I do love gymnastics, figure skating and diving :D They're my favourite sports to watch :)
It is interesting to me for some bizarre reason that many people love to watch certain sports and many love other sports. Why? Why why why? Rythmic Gymnastics, figure skating....great. There are some sports I like to watch every 4 years at the Winter olys, also. I am a pilot and aircraft mechanic and aircraft historian so I can understand why I love to watch airplanes race. I could care less personally about other kinds of moto racing, and games of the ball. Not dissing others like of their sports.....and its not that their sports are always violent...many are not..I would rather watch mountains not move than watch golf.....