Skate Milwaukee | Golden Skate

Skate Milwaukee

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
H/T to @ice coverage, who has listed the notable men's competitors in the Junior Men's Cup with results and links in this post:

Included in the field (in no particular order) are Ilia Malinin, Joe Klein, Jacob Sanchez, Samuel Mindra, Matthew Nielsen, Liam Kapeikis, Lucas Broussard, Michael Xie, Maxim Zharkov, Will Annis, Daniel Martynov, Beck Strommer, Jonathan Hildebrandt and Kai Kovar.

🔥

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Senior men competing are Andrew Austin, Trevor Bucek and Maxim Naumov.

I am not as familiar with the women, so if someone would like to chime in or post, please do so!:pray:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is going to be awesome. Will we all gather here to watch it? If only Mitchell Friess had entered.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is going to be awesome. Will we all gather here to watch it? If only Mitchell Friess had entered.

Sounds like a plan (Depending on when it is. I wish some of the junior women's fans would show up too, I don't know enough about them to have an opinion. :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ting Cui is entered in the Senior Women's comp!

Others entered that I'm marginally familiar with are Emily Zhang, Finley Hawk and Gabriella Izzo.

The Scott Hamilton Club has a Sr. competitor entered named McKenzie Edwards.

spicymacaron

On the Ice
I've been looking forward for this, especially the junior cup ladies.

Kanon Smith - good jump technique, been trying the 3a recently, though she hasn't landed it clean yet. love her spins
Lindsay Thorngren - got a lot of new combinations this year, including a lutz-loop :) Could work on her other aspects of her skating
Isabeau Levito - super musical and attentive to her program, her jump technique could use some change, comes to almost a dead stop before jumping, etc. has tried the 4T in a few competitions this year but hasn't landed them.
Mia Kalin - we saw her land multiple 4Ts, some of which were very nice(it does remind me of Kamila's 4T). Working on 4S(landed <) and 3A(landed in practice.) needs to polish pcs a little
Clare Seo - really lovely, all rounded skater. less weaknesses than any of the other junior ladies, but needs something to stand out more.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Fireplace7890

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Is anyone watching the livestream now? It just cut out and i can’t tell if it’s my tv or the livestream itself.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know what scores they have to get to qualify for Nationals?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kassandra Olejniczak, a novice lady, is adorable.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Been so enjoying watching this... so much talent and cuteness and ambition! Kudos all around. I agree about Phattaratida Kaneshige, loved her, her smile and her name! Guessing she's of Japanese and Thai heritage with that great name. Definitely one I'll be watching for in the future!!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
By the way the entire thing is archived for anyone who wants to watch anything they have missed. I can't get it to cast to my tv, which makes me sad.