Sofia Akateva | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Sofia Akateva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Photos with Sof'ya from the 4th Stage of Russian Cup, in Kazan, the birthplace of her mother.

7qEqW_nPaoY.jpg

OP4ixRVaDSo.jpg

Tq7fMYrnVhg.jpg

eNfCOyVIgxE.jpg

gbe7BLKk3_c.jpg

dnuMgex3tIU.jpg

rRYGH1GaOLc.jpg

2O-rBu_4q4o.jpg

6jxphD63is8.jpg

LObgb-pSylc.jpg

Trainer and pupil equally proud, Sof'ya perhaps a little shy to smile her smile, since she recently has gotten brackets, which means she now has a steely smile ;-)

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Sof'ya in her new sponsored apparel

QMUkHcP2i-g.jpg

pooxXkn7wNI.jpg

SchKglyG5wE.jpg

tXagO7DnXZQ.jpg

BFWJCq8pGqI.jpg

May her Golden Wings lift and carry her to new heights and accomplishments,
may her Golden Wings keep her safe from injury,
may her Golden Wings land her safely back into the arms of her family and friends.

Last edited:

Decoder

On the Ice

"I am courageous, ambitious and kind."​

Thanks for the link. I love this sweet girl. Listen to what she said:

OC: Trusova has said that she would love to compete with men. What do you think of such an idea?

SA: I honestly don't want to compete with the boys because... I don't even know how to answer this question. I want to skate beautifully, not only to perform complex elements but also to show beautiful skating. It's women's figure skating so to me it's different things. So I wouldn't like to compete with men.

This is exactly what I was thinking in the last couple of days, beautiful skating, and little Sofia was saying it!

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
It's a great interview. I'm just sad after reading it because it reminded me that Sofia really has probably the most unfortunate birthday date. But maybe it will actually be for the better. Not only was this year's JGP cancelled but also her main focus won't come too early and will probably be 2026 Olympics...

sparklestan

On the Ice
Hi Sofia fans!

I’ve watched Sofia skate sometimes for the past couple years and she has always been very good. But for the past two weeks I have been watching Sofia’s performances from Stage 4 basically on repeat. I’m just blown away by how this little 13 year old child can combine such powerful technique and such lovely artistry and create a masterpiece on ice. Her Mulan free skate is probably my favorite program of the year thus far.

I wish Sofia all the best and I am excited to join you all in cheering for our girl going into Jr nats and hopefully her JGP debut next season!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
New on ice camera clip with Sof'ya enjoying her Golden Wings training apparel:

For kids this young still, doing this must be so much fun.
Hopefully, a center view of Sonya hydroblading a few revolutions too.

taken from her IG stories, wether Sof'ya got the hashtag right ;-) ??

Last edited: