Stellato-Dudek and Deschamps dish on dream season | Golden Skate

Stellato-Dudek and Deschamps dish on dream season

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canada's Deanna Stellato-Dudek and Maxime Deschamps dish on their dream season including gold and silver medals on the Grand Prix series. They also talk about winning their first national title, persevering in training and competition through Stellato-Dudek’s illness, and the plan to attempt side-by-side triple salchows at Four Continents Figure Skating Championships.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I really like this team and want them to win world bronze but I am doubtful. You can see despit Deann'as perseverence physically they don't have enough to win the bronze over the hard charging Italians. They rely on clean elements because they don't have the gi throws ort he difficult individual jumps and their pcs are improving but they "ain't no" Chinese or Russians.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a delightful interview, and good to see Ted Flett again.

Love how Deanna was quick to say, I feel the love because of my story, but Max has a story of perseverance too, and I want his story to be known.

And "secret surprises" coming up in future programs🤔

Weathergal

Medalist
A really nice interview - great to see Ted Flett again during all these Canada Nats interviews! I was already a big fan of Deanna and Max, and after watching that interview, how can you not root for them? :) They're both such gracious people, and you can tell they're really enjoying the ride. Get well soon Deanna!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
What a delightful interview, and good to see Ted Flett again.

Love how Deanna was quick to say, I feel the love because of my story, but Max has a story of perseverance too, and I want his story to be known.

And "secret surprises" coming up in future programs🤔
you may not like the secret surprises :) I feel it's a jumping thing ;) like maybe a +2a somewhere ;) or whatever ;)

They already do the hardest throws... i don't think they would do quads as there is no point with the BV.... they already have the coolest lifts.. and the craziest death spiral ;)

Last edited: