Superfeet advice needed | Golden Skate

Superfeet advice needed

MiraiFan

Final Flight
Hi everyone,
I have worn down the CCM insoles I have in my skates and want to switch to Superfeet. I have high arches and when I do the insole finder, it gives me hockey insoles, which I am not convinced are right. If any of you use Superfeet, which do you use and which would you recommend for high arches? Thanks in advance.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi everyone,
I have worn down the CCM insoles I have in my skates and want to switch to Superfeet. I have high arches and when I do the insole finder, it gives me hockey insoles, which I am not convinced are right. If any of you use Superfeet, which do you use and which would you recommend for high arches? Thanks in advance.
Green! :) Fellow high archer here! :D

Elija

On the Ice
Might be worth looking into the new Jackson insoles too! Designed especially for figure skaters. I have ordered some but haven’t got them yet so can’t give firsthand feedback, but apparently they are good and the technology sounds really interesting.

bruingrl

Rinkside
My skate tech recommended a pair of Superfeet for me when fitting my new skates. If you have a good one in the area, they might be able to help you get the best one. Bonus was they also cut and inserted them for me, saving me the work. Lol.