Team Czech Republic | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Team Czech Republic

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Tomáš Verner's final summary and thanks after the Star Dance (he finished third):

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Merry christmas from Barbora Vránková:

Pity she was not present at Four Nationals. I hope next year we will see her there.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It could have been a better skate for Liza&Martin, that's for sure. But the scores are so close that the free skate will be decesive.

I have to praise the really great step sequence.
:clap:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Michal preserved two spots for the czech men at the next Europeans after all:

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
The one sad thing is the free skate of Eliška. Her short program was esp. good, I even think she was underscored a little and deserved over 60. Today it wasn't that good unfortunately.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
The Taschler siblings keep improving every year, it's a pity they just missed out on earning a 2nd spot! Zanni (who also coaches the Mrazek siblings) seems to be very good at teaching fundamental skating skills and hitting high levels.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
The Taschler siblings keep improving every year, it's a pity they just missed out on earning a 2nd spot! Zanni (who also coaches the Mrazek siblings) seems to be very good at teaching fundamental skating skills and hitting high levels.
Yes, pity because Cimlová/Hlavsa will move to seniors next season. Just one place, they could have been there together next Europeans.