Team Czech Republic | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Team Czech Republic

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Our skaters are already in China, in the videointerview Eliška and Michal express their satisfaction with the conditions in the olympic village.

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Today it is 50 years since Pavel Roman has died in a car accident. His sister recalls him and the skating club in Olomouc:

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Some nice pictures from Tomáš Verner Academy (ATV) which attended at the olympic festival in Brno (where fans can attend programs connected witht he olympics etc.):

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
And going non-olympics again, as posted above, Barbora won the junior nationals:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Friday exhibition on the occasion of the opening of the #olympic festival in Brno. I'm proud of our young skaters, some of whom skated for the first time in their lives in front of a larger audience. I am proud of each of our girls: Lucka, Janička, Viki, Barča, Michellka, Vaneska and Sárka! You have won the hearts of the audience and my admiration! We are thankful to the coach @charliecoach1 for the excellent preparation of the joint issue and also @atv_praha and @tammysutan for the realization of our small project. We also thank to @olympijskytym for the opportunity to gather the first Olympic memories.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So there will be only Eliška and Taschlers at worlds this year. Michal probably finished his career completely and Žuková&Bidař won't be in France because Liza's injured ankle. Georgi reshtenko, who is Michal's substitute, prefered the junior worlds.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
In memory of Hana Mašková, who died precisely 50 years ago. Free skate from the 1968 olympics where she gained bronce medal: