2020 Cup of Russia: Stage III | Page 91 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage III

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Same here. I don’t mind Usacheva’s SP and Adelia’s jumpsuit isn’t too bad either. But the rest is rather meh. And it‘s a weird experience because normally I love most of them. Well. Better now than in the Olympic season, I guess. :laugh:
Adelia's is nice but has some extra fabric hanging that ruins the line of the jumpsuit. Usacheva is the only pretty one :LOL:
You can always claim for replacement :laugh:
i would if i could :LOL:

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Well that was fun! Petrosyan has this in the bag I think.

I'm also happy that Dmitrieva did so well.

And I hope Berestovskaya gets her redemption tomorrow.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Beside the fall, Liza also got ! for her flip edge and 0 GOE for that combo. And no bonus for her camel spin. I think clean Adeliya will win, but with two quads by Liza the battle for the gold could be very interesting.
Yes, even though Liza has 2 quads they are often underrotated and she may fall, but she may not, we'll see. + she is a lower GOE earner than Adeliya. But both are very talented girls, artistic, entertaining and great spinners. Also, I always want to post live on here during the events because it's fun reading what you guys have to say, but get too nervous to do anything else and am busy posting on my Instagram 😅

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
The stream is live.

Hope everybody has a good skating run, satisfying scores, and above all: to stay healthy.

LOL, DJ playing ' shake that ass, girl '

Ice creams stacked extra high for the girls ;-)

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nothing from training has leaked AFAIK, so we know only Berestovskaya with her quadruple jumps is in possession of ultra-si, capable to challenge Petrosyan.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Adelia has a medal more or less guaranteed. I'm worried for the three girls having 66 points and fighting for the two other medals. They were all awesome yesterday.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
music clearly overpowering the girl, but she gave it her all. Well done!

Yes, Tarakanova in 2017 JGPF was EPIC !!! What could have been, given how strong and athletic she has grown now??

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
You see all the girls have some potential. I wonder whether it's the training that makes the difference between the top and the girls in this group.