United-States
Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Starting orders are up!

Skaters listed include:

Senior Ladies: Jill Heiner, Emilia Murdock, Sarah Jung, Violeta Ushakova, Gracie Gold, Heidi Munger, Ting Cui
Junior Ladies: Josephine Lee, Mia Kalin, Katie Krafchik in group A, Sarah Everhardt, Soho Lee, Tamnhi Huynh in group B

Senior Men: William Hubbart, Artur Dmitriev (Jr), Andrew Torgashev, Eric Prober and Emmanuel Savary
Junior Men: Maxim Zharkov, Matthew Nielsen, Will Annis

Senior Dance: Shilling/O'Donnell, Nguyen/Smirnov
Junior Dance: Peal/Peal, Carhart/Horovyi, Flores/Tsarevski, Pham/Rogers, Neset/Markelov, Ling/Wein

Hopefully Spokane will be listed soon too!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so happy it's not 4 in the morning, yes.

Although my mood may be influenced by events in la belle France that day. ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not only the elusive Mr T, but a fabulous dance lineup as well. I’m in!

Shall we gather here, to comment live? (Also—to hold Moonvine’s hand, when a certain favorite of hers gives that Nationals bid her very best shot? GO GRACIE!!!)
Yes. Please. And someone get there with some freaking stuffies.

Country
Norway
I thought Gracie was skating at the one in Spokane and thought she WD when I couldn´t find her in the start order. I was very sad. But puh, I had the wrong competition. Gracie is indeed skating tomorrow, but in Georgia! Wish her all the best :ghug:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
It was so nice to see Avonley Nguyen skate again with her new partner! I had really missed her!!
Kind of a work in progress, very understandable given that the partnership is so new, but nice to see she has not lost any of her Madison Chock-iness during her time off the ice.

Also, small but enthusiastic crowd in the stands, making noise in excess of their numbers. That’s the spirit!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kind of a work in progress, very understandable given that the partnership is so new, but nice to see she has not lost any of her Madison Chock-iness during her time off the ice.

Also, small but enthusiastic crowd in the stands, making noise in excess of their numbers. That’s the spirit!
Yes but are there stuffies?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have ice cream to start with and if things really go South there is always vodka

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok for my reference so I don’t have to keep looking at my notes Gracie is holding that last spot with 163.62